Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:58:48 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  What are you hoping for in the new DVD?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What are you hoping for in the new DVD?  (Read 7542 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 08:56:00 PM »

At the recording, I hope I get to see Sue (in the audience or if she comes out on stage to say a few words). I know I already told her in my letter I gave to her at the M+G this year, but I want to thank her once more. She has played a very special role in my life, even if it was only from a distance. I am really excited for Megan! But it's also starting to sink in more that I won't be seeing Sue next year, in all likelyhood ... and I'm going to miss her.

I do have a request: if Sue does make an appearance on stage to say goodbye, can we please all do a "thank you Sue" chant? <3
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:03:37 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2018, 09:07:55 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, that we may see Susan in the audience there. Or on stage for a farewell song!?

Mairead posted on facebook that Anto will be on the Christmas tour, so I'm assuming he'll be at Johnstown too which means Susan will be there somewhere.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »

So, remember when we were all speculating as to what the DVD filming would be before we knew it was Ancient Land and we thought maybe a new Christmas special? Well today Mairead did a thing on instagram of ask her any question. One of my questions was if there are plans for a new CW Christmas album. She said they were thinking of doing a Christmas special this year, but then decided on the castle concert. She also said it could be in the cards. So who knows , maybe there will be a new Christmas album and special next year! I would love to have more Christmas music from this current lineup!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, What are you hoping for in the new DVD? - Theme by GlenS