Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:41:32 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  This is the only forum left
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is the only forum left  (Read 1982 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2019, 06:07:18 PM »

Hey in looking into SSL for the forum i looked up as many of the CW girls forums that i could find and all of them are either gone or unattended like the old CWF is the only forum i found that has new posts was Lisa Kellys and the posts were all by 1 person and not the admin out of 4 admins there is 1 that still logs in the others have been gone for years even the builder of the forum has not been loged in in years same thing with the Lisa Lambe Navy forum the last post was by Tom back in 2017 and the make of that forum hasn't been there in like 4 years. So as far as i can see this is the last CW forum thats still has admins and people posting on is this something we can use to promote this forum with.

I have put in a offer on the old CWF domain name with the hosting company that owns it
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:31:19 AM »

One of the things I noticed over the years was that there were too many forums.  You had forums focused primarily on one performer, but something like CWF had a subsection for each performer.  You couldn't keep up with all of them.   Then, along came Facebook and we are seeing multiple groups focusing on one specific performer.  Again, at least in my view, there are just too many to keep up with.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, This is the only forum left - Theme by GlenS