Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:56 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  DVD/CD release day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DVD/CD release day  (Read 27009 times)
CelticSweater
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 10:06:28 AM »

Oh no... I hope they don't delete it from the US iTunes... They haven't yet... but now I'm worried.

I think it will release in North America overnight tonight as scheduled. There are just different release requirements and restrictions elsewhere.

I hope so but I keep checking just in case.
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2018, 10:10:32 PM »

It is on German spotify! I'm sure iTunes and Amazon will add it later, Americans shouldn't need to worry at all. It's incredibly beautiful. Very much like the early albums, but very modern at the same time. Megan fits in perfectly!
avalonfreak06

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 11:07:11 PM »

Oh no... I hope they don't delete it from the US iTunes... They haven't yet... but now I'm worried.

I think it will release in North America overnight tonight as scheduled. There are just different release requirements and restrictions elsewhere.

Ahhh!!! It did work!!! Its sounding amazing! Hope Itunes doesnt take back their release or something haha
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 12:50:00 AM »

It's September 28th on the East Coast now (but only 10:50pm on September 27th in Las Vegas), and Ancient Land is available on Google Play Music so I am streaming it!

The service also has the new album Transcendence by ANÚNA, which has Lynn Hilary singing on the title track according to Tom.

And they have the new song Beautiful Thing by Lisa Lambe.

All of this stuff was released "today", September 28th, and I can already listen to it.  What a world!  (I gave up on owning all the music that I like a while ago.)

Merry digital Christmas everyone!
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 03:24:25 AM »

They deleted it from German Spotify.

Update: But it's on YouTube!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 05:55:04 AM by ShiningBright » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 10:09:29 AM »

Love love love Ancient Land!! Yup, this will be on repeat all day!!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »

Celtic Woman administration says the DVD is tentatively targeted for release near the end of January (2019).
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 12:19:12 AM »

Celtic Woman administration says the DVD is tentatively targeted for release near the end of January (2019).

In the meantime, Target has the Ancient Land CD available for pre-order! They don't have the album cover displayed yet or confirmation of bonus tracks yet. I'm going to wait until Celtic Woman officially announces the pre-order (should be pretty soon) and try to order one. It didn't let me have Voices of Angels or Homecoming shipped to Canada, but it looks different now. I think it might let me ship it here. That could change if the target-exclusive CD is licensed for release only in the US. We shall see.
Danny

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 06:12:59 AM »

I guess there won't be any bonus tracks on the CD available at Target, because it has got the same UPC as the regular CD. A different track listing would have had a different UPC as well
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 07:09:27 PM »

I guess there won't be any bonus tracks on the CD available at Target, because it has got the same UPC as the regular CD. A different track listing would have had a different UPC as well

There might be a second version of the CD offered from Target later. In past years, I've seen them offer the regular CD as well as a special target-exclusive version. I'm holding off on even trying to pre-order (if it will let me) from Target until Celtic Woman makes an official announcement or Target shows a version with special bonus tracks.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 12:19:17 AM »

Hopefully my post will catch on and help them get some attention.  ;D

Halloween is fast approaching + the sweetest treat you get (and give) this year might be @Celtic_Woman #AncientLand on CD (releasing October 26th)!!!

The harmony is hauntingly beautiful + the whole album is very scaaarrryyy good!!!! #CelticWoman
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 07:58:11 PM »

That is a great post Tom! I love that picture of them in their Halloween masks! And that just reminded me too of Eabha's scare cam. That was classic, I'll have to re-watch that!
Johnjumps1903

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2018, 09:22:39 AM »

Celtic woman said on their facebook yesterday that they have a big announcement that they are revealing today😵......
Johnjumps1903

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2018, 09:24:24 AM »

Ooo and its on instagram as well🤔🤩
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2018, 09:27:29 AM »

I'm excitedly waiting for this big announcement!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, DVD/CD release day - Theme by GlenS