Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:48:25 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Tarpon Springs, FL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tarpon Springs, FL  (Read 1402 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:50 PM »

So I had tickets for the show Saturday night.  No M&G was done.  I also had tickets (w/M&G) for the Bluffton, SC show a week or so ago that got postponed.  Anyway, had hoped to run into Dermot in the lobby (he usually handles the merch table).  Nope -- some other lady from the venue was there.

Interesting that the program listed a 3 piece band with Chloe.  Keyboard, guitar, and fiddle.  No Dermot.  At the end of the show Chloe made a comment that lead me to believe Dermot was either sick/missed a flight.  She said she first met the keyboardist on Thursday (which was her show in Marco Island).  She said she met the other two guys "this" (Saturday) morning.  A few issues, but nothing that most people even noticed.

Chloe made a few changes to her show, like she usually does.  For example, she added Close to You by the Carpenters (god, I'm showing my age!).  Her encore was When Irish Eyes are Smiling.   And yes, she did Rattlin' Bog, plus her story about meeting someone at her songwriting class.  She did 2 of her own songs.

As usual, great show.  My biggest objection was the first row of seat (where I was) was a long way away from the stage.   Think of an orchestra pit being down (although there wasn't one).   Having said that, yes Chloe did acknowledge me.  This was, I think, my 8th Chloe show plus who knows how many CW /Lisa Kelly / M&G.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Tarpon Springs, FL - Theme by GlenS