Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:07:34 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  What's you favourite moment from the 20th Anniversary special? (SPOILERS)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's you favourite moment from the 20th Anniversary special? (SPOILERS)  (Read 1131 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2023, 12:10:18 AM »

What's you favourite moment from the 20th Anniversary special?
mattycakes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 09:52:04 AM »

I mean, can never go wrong with You Raise Me Up!!!  ;D
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 03:31:18 PM »

I picked “You Raise Me Up,” Emma’s many talents, and the sweet Mairead N. / Mairead C. reunion. The whole special was incredible and very emotional, and I loved every second of it, but those three things stood out the most to me.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 05:53:51 PM »

When did Mairead convey her reunion with Mairead? That's a little part only one I missed..

There are really so many special moments ✨️
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 05:58:23 PM by rfcw » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2023, 08:49:43 PM »

When did Mairead convey her reunion with Mairead? That's a little part only one I missed..

After Granuaile's Dance.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2023, 11:33:09 PM »

There are so many amazing things about the 20th Anniversary and I loved being in that audience so much! Here's what I chose for my top 3:

1) Mairéad's Cinema Paradiso - big shock, right? Anybody who knows me knows that Mairéad is my all-time favorite singer, that her stunningly gorgeous voice is my favorite thing on earth, and that she's a very dear friend of mine. Watching this live at the filming, my jaw was dropped the entire time in awe of the beauty. And as beautiful as this song is in the special, it's even more spectacular on tour where Mairéad is really showing off her opera voice. Phenomenal performance!

2) Muirgen's A Stor Mo Chroi - I am loving this song so much! I had been waiting to hear Muirgen sing a song like this since she joined the group. I saw her perform numerous times in 2022 and really enjoyed it, but after this filming I said this is the best I've ever heard from her. Muirgen absolutely nails this song and it is so perfect for her voice!

3) I put Other for I Know My Love - I am soooo addicted to this song! I've been playing it over and over since it released. It's just so much fun and so catchy! Really fun lyrics, arrangement, choreography, everything. Love it!
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 05:41:44 PM »

1.Cinema Paradiso (a new iconic Italian from an icon)
2. Lay Your Head Down (a new song from an icon)
3 .The Parting Glass for the togetherness of original members at peace and enjoying witnessing Mairead, Tara, Muirgen and Emma!

After Granuaile's Dance.

Thank's Tom" oh my world what a cute moment that was!"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 04:49:36 PM by rfcw » Logged
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2023, 12:14:03 PM »

All my choices involved the original ladies, who made the show so special & unique.

1. Lisa K / Caledonia. Read the lyrics or listen to the song again. I think they picked that song intentionally, because it has a lot of meaning for the long awaited return of Lisa K.

2. You Raise Me Up. So symbolic of course with the passing of the torch from the original ladies to the current ladies. It struck me as especially 'weird' to see Chloe playing a backup role in the last 2 songs, where she's always been front & center.

3. MC to MN. So touching! And a great tribute to MN, and really all of the ladies who came back.

LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2023, 05:47:09 PM »

In the category of "Other", did you see in the credits at the end "Anto Byrne". Unfortunately, it is not "the" Anto Byrne, the piper. That would have been a nice reunion too.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, What's you favourite moment from the 20th Anniversary special? (SPOILERS) - Theme by GlenS