Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:40:29 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Megan Ruby Walsh
| | |-+  Megan's Charity
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Megan's Charity  (Read 3287 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2018, 07:12:07 PM »

Megan let me know that she supports any cancer research charity. That's especially meaningful to her because both her dad and her sister have been affected by cancer in the past.

Even though she's only been in Celtic Woman for a few months now, she's already touched my heart. I hope that others are inspired by her kindness and generosity as I have been.

Every little bit helps.

Do you have any favorite cancer research charities the are important to you?
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:31:32 PM »

Yes I support Children's hospital My grandson just finished about 3/4 million dollars of Chemo and operations for Bone cancer and is now cancer free at the ripe old age of 14. He even looked forward to going in for his Chemo treatments which were all 3 days stays in the hospital because they would do so many thing for the children like they played Bingo for gift cards and they would bring in gamming systems for him to play all the time while he was there. He would play foo's ball with his nurse Plus he got to pick out what he wanted to eat for every meal he liked it there even tho he was going thru hell
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 09:02:33 PM »

Yes I support Children's hospital My grandson just finished about 3/4 million dollars of Chemo and operations for Bone cancer and is now cancer free at the ripe old age of 14. He even looked forward to going in for his Chemo treatments which were all 3 days stays in the hospital because they would do so many thing for the children like they played Bingo for gift cards and they would bring in gamming systems for him to play all the time while he was there. He would play foo's ball with his nurse Plus he got to pick out what he wanted to eat for every meal he liked it there even tho he was going thru hell

Glad to hear he's better! Also great that they managed to make some of that experience enjoyable.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Megan's Charity - Theme by GlenS