Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:48:11 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  Special Ancient Land Pre-order for Audience Members
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Special Ancient Land Pre-order for Audience Members  (Read 6553 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:20:51 AM »

There's a Ancient Land CD pre-order for audience members of the the Ancient Land shows at Johnstown Castle.

Celtic Collections sent out an email with instructions to audience members today.

The special pre-order is essentially a signed copy of the CD with a 1 EUR discount on the order.

The special pre-order is for the CD only.

The special pre-order did not refer to additional bonus tracks beyond the regular CD.

The special order ended up being $10 more for me than through an Amazon pre-order (after exchange rate and additional international shipping charges), but I decided it was worth it to have a special signed copy.

There may be more signed copies available through another exclusive offer yet to be announced (ie. like Target did last year), I'm really not sure.

Please don't share the instructions publicly. That will cause unnecessary confusion and work for Celtic Collections and could possibly affect the special pre-order for people that attended the shows.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 02:03:20 PM »

I just saw that email - I'm going to place my pre-order for the signed copy after work tonight! That's a cool offer for the audience members! Wonder if we'll get some kind of special offer for the DVD also?
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 04:57:49 PM »

buy 2 I'll buy 1 off you
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 05:00:13 PM by GlenS » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 10:28:11 AM »

Celtic Collections advised me that the discount code can only be used once per authorized email address.

So if you want to order multiple signed / discounted copies, you have to do it in the same order.

If you already placed your order, contact Celtic Collections (use the Contact Us button in the bottom right of https://shop.celticcollections.com). They can link the orders together and refund the shipping on one of the two orders if you give them both order numbers.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 02:44:44 PM »

Gregg ordered one under his name (and I'm assuming his own email address) last night and then said I should order us a second copy under my name in case our first one gets scratched (tends to happen to our cds). I haven't placed an order in my name yet, so I'll order two - one for me and one for Glen 😀
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »

Thanks much Tracie I don't use the signed cd's I have I make a copy of it and use that just for that reason it's costs me about 20 cents to make a copy in fact I make copies of all stuff like that cd's, dvd's. That way I can take them to my shop to listen to without damage to the real one

Thanks again Tracie
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

You're welcome!  It's ordered!

Yeah, I pull all the music onto my ipod and always listen on there.  Gregg has our cd collection in his vehicle and so many of them get scratched.  I think we're on our 3rd copy of Voices of Angels and 2nd copy of Destiny.  lol  Well, at least the money spent on extra copies goes to support our favorite ladies!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »

Well you let me know how and how much I owe you for that CD and Thanks again
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 09:39:47 AM »

I got a notification this morning that my pre-order for Ancient Land from Celtic Collections has shipped!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 10:19:21 AM »

;D mine also says shipped today so will see who gets it first you and me Tom :)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 01:45:42 PM »

If it was shipping from the US, you would definitely get it first.

From Ireland to North America ... hard to say.

Our postal service is on rotating strike action. Celtic Collections might send it by courier instead of regular mail though, so it may not be affected.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 04:09:14 PM »

Mine shipped today too! Can't wait to listen to The Enchanted Way and Ballroom of Romance!
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 04:36:02 PM »

Yes, I'm looking forward to those epic songs too!

I got an email saying "Your order is on the way" but when I click the link for details, the page it takes me to on shop.celticcollections.com makes me think they have not actually shipped it:

> Your shipment is confirmed.
>
> We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready.  Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Mairéad Carlin moved to London and posts Instagram pictures from there almost every day I think.  I wonder if she signed our CDs before moving or what.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 04:37:51 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 05:59:18 PM »

If it was shipping from the US, you would definitely get it first.

From Ireland to North America ... hard to say.

Our postal service is on rotating strike action. Celtic Collections might send it by courier instead of regular mail though, so it may not be affected.
The last time I ordered from CW it was shipped from Ireland
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »

mail has been here and No CD today will have to wait till tomorrow and see :(
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Special Ancient Land Pre-order for Audience Members - Theme by GlenS