Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:24:44 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  Thank you from Tara
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank you from Tara  (Read 2197 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2018, 12:17:39 PM »

Tara asked me to post this message from her to all of us fans from the forum that were able to support her and the other girls at the DVD recording:

Thank you all so so much for travelling all the way to Ireland to see us.  It really meant the world to me that you made such an effort to fly over here and it was wonderful to see your familiar faces in the audience!  I’m just sorry that there wasn’t an opportunity to chat to you all at some point.  I would have loved that! But unfortunately it didn’t work out this time.

I just wanted to make sure you all know how much I appreciated you being there, in the cold all those hours!  It really was one of the best times of my life, and I’m so glad you were there to share in it!  I hope I will see you again soon on the upcoming tours! You are all part of our Celtic Woman family!  Lots of love, Tara xx

She is so sweet! Something I really, really wish I'd been able to express in the PBS interview is this: these ladies are some of the sweetest, most talented people I know and we are soooo lucky to be their fans.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:20:21 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 09:27:56 PM »

Awwww that is so incredibly sweet!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Thank you from Tara - Theme by GlenS