Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:27:54 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Alex Sharpe
| | |-+  Virtual Meet and Greets!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Virtual Meet and Greets!  (Read 1742 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2020, 06:39:22 PM »

Alex has started offering Virtual Meet and Greets!

https://www.alexsharpeofficial.com/shop

One to One:
30 min, 50 Euros

Group:
40 min, 60 Euros
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 04:42:24 PM »

I finally got to meet Alex today (virtually)!

I was really nervous beforehand. This was only my 2nd zoom call (the first where I wasn't on mute) so I spent a few hours doing "sound check" and video check. That really paid off! I ran into a bunch of issues with the sound, lighting, webcam, etc but I was able to sort them all out before the M+G!

The M+G ended up being a really nice conversation with Alex. I got to chat with her, play her a bit of tin whistle (You Raise Me Up), and regular whistle (All Through the Night and The Mystery of Your Gift). She even made me relaxed and confident enough to sing for her. I can't sing well (at all) but she made me so comfortable I didn't mind trying in front of her.

This was WAY better than the rushed pressure-cookers that are the in-person Meet and Greets through PBS. Even at stage encounters, there's just too much time pressure and too many distractions for me to have a meaningful discussion with anyone. This M+G with Alex was definitely in my top 2 all-time, along with that epic in-person M+G I had with Chloë a few years ago.

I was really thrilled with the way this virtual Meet and Greet with Alex went. These virtual M+Gs are great way to both connect with and support our favourite performers. I'll certainly be doing more of them with Alex and I'll try to convince some of the other girls to offer them too!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 09:43:58 PM »

Some amazing friends and I had a group Meet and Greet with Alex today! It was wonderful to chat with her again. Getting to share that experience with awesome friends whom I haven't seen since spring (December, for one of them) made it even better!

With group Meet and Greets, you might choose to share the cost between participants. That way, it's even more affordable to chat with Alex!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Virtual Meet and Greets! - Theme by GlenS