Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:20:39 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Que Sera (featured briefly on Americas Got Talent)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Que Sera (featured briefly on Americas Got Talent)  (Read 2759 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2019, 09:35:50 PM »

Que Sera, the Hidden Citizens song featuring Chloë Agnew, was featured on the season premiere of America's Got Talent tonight.

Around 10 seconds or so of the song was played at the start of contortionist Sofie Dossi's act during the episode.

In case you're not into watching a two hour America's Got Talent episode for a 5-10 second clip of Chloë's voice, here's the full song the clip was from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pLjg6J47Ko

I'm really happy for Chloë that her song and her voice were featured on national TV!

You can buy the track on Bandcamp:
https://hiddencitizens.bandcamp.com/album/que-sera

Very brief comments below that may contain spoilers.

--- SPOILERS BELOW ---

Wow!

Like "The Thing About You" EP, this was something totally different than we've ever heard from Chloë! Her voice is haunting and the song is downright creepy! I could certainly imagine this being in the soundtrack to a horror movie or a trailer to just about anything spine-tingling.

I wish there was more of Chloë in the show than just a few seconds. I probably could have just waited to listen to the clip until after the show and saved myself a couple of hours.

But even if it was only for a few seconds, I'm so happy for Chloë that she got featured on national TV!

Over the course of 2 hours, I saw people balance up and down wobbly ladders, eat swords while plunging down a pole, and twist like a pretzel. But there wasn't an act they could put on that stage that could make me feel like Chloë does when she performs. She sounded beautiful. She always does.
chandlermattson
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »

That's so cool! I was just watching this episode of "Ameriac's Got Talent" yesterday because it's my fave show. :D
Kimberly AJ

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

And it's one of the oldest songs I've heard in my life~ :)
If you don't know what the future looks like, see for yourself, that's what I like to do.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Que Sera (featured briefly on Americas Got Talent) - Theme by GlenS