Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:52:22 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  They are in the studio!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: They are in the studio!  (Read 4034 times)
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« on: January 30, 2019, 05:14:50 PM »

Mairéad's and Éabha's instagram stories show that they are in a recording studio - you can even see Tara and Megan in Éabha's video, so it's definitely a group thing! What could that be? A single? Most likely not a new album, since they have just made Ancient Land... something entirely different? What else could they be recording? A sort of promo?
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 08:05:54 PM »

Do you think it's some recording for something new added for the tour. I mean usually a new special tour is 100% based on it features everything that the special had. There are new aspects though such as the intro to Nil Sen La on the SFTH Tour. So this could be for the tour I have no clue. There may be surprises because having Homecoming VOA classics along Ancient Land which Anicent Land is new CW tours continue with a surprise I guess. I don't remember if the screams confrontation for Teir Anhaile Riu first debut during Believe tour or did it on Believe 2.0 for Emerald Gems. Could be a return to You Raise Me Up and Danny Boy with an Ancient Land twist.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 08:15:57 PM »

I'm not sure what they were doing, but it's always intriguing when they are in a recording studio!
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 10:43:14 PM »

For the record, it looks like they are recording at Windmill Lane Recording Studios in Dublin:

https://www.windmilllanerecording.com/
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 10:59:45 PM »

I think before the Homecoming tour last year they were in the studio briefly to record their new song (which at the time was Homeland) for one of their promo videos. I suspect they're doing something similar.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 09:53:54 AM »

Right, Homecoming Tour had to have something new otherwise it be a 2nd year of Voices Of Angels Tour. Homecoming Tour was similar to Believe 2.0 Tour. This time Ancient Land Tour is like Songs From the Heart Tour so anything new must be very small and intro or something otherwise it be new for a special tour to include new songs unless they prefer a new route now and not have same know it VOA classics perhaps new versions of other classics!

I think before the Homecoming tour last year they were in the studio briefly to record their new song (which at the time was Homeland) for one of their promo videos. I suspect they're doing something similar.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 09:31:52 AM »

Eabha posted this morning about being in the studio again. I'm unsure if this is a new pic or one of the pics from their time in the studio last week, but this is definitely getting interesting.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 05:33:35 PM »

Both Mairead and Eabha posted again today about being at Windmill Lane studios.

At this point, it seems too extensive to be just a couple of recordings to promote the tour.

It really seems like they're working on another album.

Considering the timing of the end of the US tour (a month earlier than usual), they could be doing a Christmas DVD this summer in July or the first half of August. Possibly even late June.
ShiningBright

'Sé mo laoch mo ghile mear 'Sé mo Shéasar, gile me

View Profile My blog
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 05:36:19 AM »

I first thought they wouldn't make a new album so soon after the other, especially with the new show coming up, but they also did Lullaby and Voices of Angels a year after a new show, and it might be an album of that sort - independent from the ongoing show, with its own distinct theme. But ideally, of course, it will be a Christmas album! I just hope it's a Christmas album.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 05:41:00 AM by ShiningBright » Logged
chandlermattson
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 06:17:44 PM »

I'm definitely interested to see what they're up to!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 08:19:26 PM »

And they are in the studio again today! I'm also hoping for a new Christmas album! Then a DVD of it to be filmed this summer at an easy to fly to location! Yaaaasssss
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2019, 11:03:42 AM »

Don't you Just Love these moments when you Absolutely have no clue what's happening it can soon become anything what's in the work's may be what you listen to or dance to inspire in your life future from now!
prideslaw

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 04:12:35 PM »

My take would be that they are recording a soundtrack for the tour. Rehearsals must be well in progress and most groups would have a tour soundtrack should anything disastrous happen during a live concert.

Tour begins in just over two Weeks!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, They are in the studio! - Theme by GlenS