Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:25:40 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  The Best of Christmas tour 2018
| | |-+  Buffalo Meet & Greet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buffalo Meet & Greet  (Read 4173 times)
bobh56

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2018, 04:02:32 PM »

Fellow Forumites,

The Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra  (BPO) announced that it will hold a Meet & Greet (M&G) before the November 27, 2018 Best of Christmas Concert, at Kleinhans Music Hall, in Buffalo, NY.  A limited number of M&G passes are available for $50 a piece.  You can get them from the BPO website:   
https://bpo.secure.force.com/ticket/#sections_a0F2I00000QuEcXUAV

Good luck, and have a Happy (and safe) Thanksgiving.

Bob
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 04:20:05 PM by bobh56 » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 06:13:43 PM »

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 07:53:51 PM »

As many of you on the forum already know, the weather forecast for tomorrow's Best of Christmas show in Buffalo has deteriorated significantly.

As I write this, we don't even know if the show is going to happen tomorrow night and if it does, we don't know how many of us will actually be able to get there.

My parents tried to talk me out of it. But these girls mean to much to me and I would devastated if I couldn't go, especially considering there's a Meet and Greet that it took us months to get confirmed.

I totally understand if anyone can't make this show and I know how much it hurts. But your safety is absolutely first and for what it's worth, I think you're making a wiser decision than I am by attempting this.

Anyways, wish me luck everyone. Assuming I make it back in one piece, I'll probably post about it on Wednesday night at the earliest. Maybe Thursday.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 09:24:15 PM »

safe travels Tom CW has only canceled 1 show over the years and that was if I remember right western Minn or the Dakotas so im sure your show will go on this way they don't have to give all them refunds. Drive safe rent a 4x4 truck have fun say hi to the girls for me I was going to send you some of the new buttons but didn't think they would get there in time
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 09:57:08 PM »

safe travels Tom CW has only canceled 1 show over the years and that was if I remember right western Minn or the Dakotas so im sure your show will go on this way they don't have to give all them refunds. Drive safe rent a 4x4 truck have fun say hi to the girls for me I was going to send you some of the new buttons but didn't think they would get there in time

There will be plenty of time next year to show off the buttons. 2 Meet and Greets so far for the Ancient Land tour. 1 more M+G probably gets announced within the next week (already have regular tickets for the third show). Possibly a 4th show + M+G if Red Rocks happens. Oh yeah, the girls are going to be seeing a lot more of my face than you can see on the DVD  ;D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 10:04:47 PM »

Good luck and travel safe Tom!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 02:01:39 AM »

The show was fantastic!

Interesting story about the Meet and Greet.

It's 3 AM here now, so I'll try to post a write-up tomorrow night.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Buffalo Meet & Greet - Theme by GlenS