Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:03:53 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Whats everyone think
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats everyone think  (Read 4586 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2018, 10:54:24 PM »

Hey everyone I think im about done with this Forum so what do you think. I think it looks great let me know what you think and if there is anything missing

Thanks
GlenS
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:58:18 PM »

I think it's great! One suggestion I have is to change the banner at the top to either include every member of the group, past and present, or to make it just the current members if it won't work to fit everybody. I have no idea how to do something like that or how much work it is, but just a thought. Thanks much for getting this new forum all set up and running!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 11:51:40 PM »

I like having "mark unread" buttons for the posts. Sometimes I need to finish reading them later and marking it unread helps me remember what I haven't finished looking at yet.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »

I think it's great! One suggestion I have is to change the banner at the top to either include every member of the group, past and present, or to make it just the current members if it won't work to fit everybody. I have no idea how to do something like that or how much work it is, but just a thought. Thanks much for getting this new forum all set up and running!

Thanks Tracie I would love that also but only have about 1 more inch to add to the length of that photo but im not good enough at Graphic's to build that so if you know someone that's great at Graphic's. I did the current banner but the girls photo was already built. But glad you like the new forum Enjoy
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 02:43:25 PM »

I'm impressed   CWF returns !
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 03:17:09 PM »

I'm impressed   CWF returns !

Thanks Maloney bring any of your old posts over here Reviews Photos and spread the word of this new Forum
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2018, 12:04:29 AM »

Ok guys and gals I did the best I can do but the banner has all 14 girls on it im open for anyone that can do a better one Please all I need is the photo on a white background and I can build the rest of the banner just need someone to build the photo of the 14 girls
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 01:09:30 PM »

Ok im done I think I have the code problems all fixed now and have made the final color changes to the forum. I have added the Chat system back for all to use so enjoy and Please let me know if you run into anything that don't work. I hope ya all like this one I have added several new boards so if you have any other suggestions let me know

Enjoy all
GlenS
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 11:19:44 PM »

I love the new Other Musicians board and Amy Rivard board!

I will DEFINITELY be making use of those!

Thanks!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Whats everyone think - Theme by GlenS