Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:07:34 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Eabha McMahon
| | |-+  There's going to be a few familiar faces at Eabha's Celtic World Forum!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There's going to be a few familiar faces at Eabha's Celtic World Forum!  (Read 1049 times)
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2023, 07:13:42 PM »

Eabha's latest post shares the line up!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuIEMfKMC2C/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 08:42:07 PM »

Éabha has an amazing lineup and there's still more to be announced! Loving it so much!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2023, 06:33:46 PM »

Éabha has a lot of information on the Celtic World Forum website - daily schedules and concert descriptions. It all sounds sooooo amazing and I can't wait!
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2023, 02:36:59 AM »

Do you think it's pure coincidence that Eabha's event and the 20th anniversary concert are so close together? In any case, it's two epic events in one trip for those of you fortunate enough to go.

Have a great trip! Post updates! All spoilers welcome!!!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2023, 09:12:37 AM »

As soon as I knew the dates for both events, my first thought was no way is this a coincidence. It works out so perfectly that so many Celtic Woman fans can attend both events with one trip to Ireland. I'll certainly be posting about both! Gregg and I fly over one week from today, eeeekkkk!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023, 09:29:50 AM »

Éabha put posts on the Celtic World Forum instagram page yesterday that list the performers for the three nights of concerts!

Performing on all three nights:
Éabha
Mairéad C
Megan
Máiréad N
Tara Howley
Fergus Cahillane

Also performing Thursday night:
Systir
John McGlynn

Also performing Friday night:
Caitríona Sherlock
James Greenan

Also performing Saturday night:
Órla
Caitríona Sherlock
Glenn & Ronan

This. Is. EPIC!!!

CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2023, 12:16:33 PM »

As soon as I knew the dates for both events, my first thought was no way is this a coincidence. It works out so perfectly that so many Celtic Woman fans can attend both events with one trip to Ireland. I'll certainly be posting about both! Gregg and I fly over one week from today, eeeekkkk!

I don’t think it’s a coincidence, I think Eabha is a very good business person. She likely knew when a bunch of CW performers and fans will be in the area and scheduled so they’d be able to attend. I do have a suspicion that Eabha won’t be in the 20th anniversary show, especially as she’s probably very busy putting the forum together for the next week. If I had to make an educated guess, I think CW only invited the first five as guests.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, There's going to be a few familiar faces at Eabha's Celtic World Forum! - Theme by GlenS