Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:11:32 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  Ancient Land on Tour
| | | |-+  Europe Tour Dates
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Europe Tour Dates  (Read 2818 times)
Tracie

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2019, 10:12:48 PM »

Several Europe tour dates for Ancient Land have been announced and are on the Celtic Woman website.  The post on the website says there are still more dates to come.  I have also added them to our calendar.

October 18th - Amsterdam, Netherlands
October 19th - Antwerp, Belgium
October 20th - Paris, France
October 21st - Essen, Germany
October 22nd - Mannheim, Germany
October 23rd - Zurich, Switzerland
October 25th - Budapest, Hungary
October 27th - Vienna, Austria
October 28th - Halle, Germany
October 30th - Vilnius, Lithuania
October 31st - Tallinn, Estonia
November 3rd - Copenhagen, Denmark
November 5th - Berlin, Germany
November 7th - Prague, Czech Republic
November 11th - Cardiff, UK
November 12th - London, UK
November 14th - Glasgow, UK
November 15th - Manchester, UK
November 16th - Bournemouth, UK
November 17th - Birmingham, UK
November 18th - Liverpool, UK

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:12:00 PM by Tracie » Logged
Anna

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 01:03:55 PM »

I went to the opening show of the European Ancient Land tour in Amsterdam. It was such a magical evening! And the audience gave everyone on stage a very warm welcome! <3

The song that was the most emotional to me this evening, was the Parting Glass. The song has a special meaning to me and the friend who came with me.

I was also very happy that we got to hear the beautiful Ae fond kiss! Máiréad has such an enchanting voice and i think it really shows in this song. She tells the story so beautifully! I hoped that Máiréad woud perform this song, so i was very glad it happened.

A song that always makes me happy is Siúil a rún. I think this version of the song is one of my favorites so far! The harp and the flute are amazing, as well as Éabha's deep voice. When i think of celtic music, i think of a voice like hers. And Tara, where to start. Such an incredible talented lady! She always surprises me with her musical talent.

Megan sang the incredible song Fields of gold. I had the feeling she sang this song in a way that was different from the other songs she did. The friend who came with me absolutely loved this and thought Megan is perfect for Celtic Woman! I agree :)

Another favorite of mine, Going home was played as well and when they did The kesh inn the crowd went wild. They got a very long applause and standing ovation after this song!

It was an evening that i won't forget very soon and i hope to see the ladies back in the Netherlands next year! It is amazing to see how much everyone enjoys being on stage. Not only the ladies, but also the dancers and the other musicians. It was an absolute joy to watch!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Europe Tour Dates - Theme by GlenS