Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:46:31 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  New Members
| | |-+  Hi there
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 4283 times)
Anna

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2018, 11:11:30 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna, a Celtic Woman fan from the Netherlands. I have been a huge fan of Celtic Woman for a very long time (can't remember when i started listening to their music). During Christmas or New Year's Eve we always watch the Celtic Woman dvd's with the family. I absolutely love Celtic Woman; The beautiful voices, the Irish vibe, the harmonies. But what makes it even more beautiful for me, is to see how much all of the girls show their love for what they are doing.

Last year i finally got to see Celtic Woman live in my hometown (Voices of Angels tour). It was absolutely amazing!!!

Everytime i watched one of their castle dvd's i was thinking: "I wish i could have been there as well". It looked so amazing to be in the audience. And this year my dream came true. I was able to be in the audience at one of the Ancient Land recordings. It was absolutely fabulous!! Can't wait for the dvd to come out!

Greetings to you all from the Netherlands :)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 12:20:02 PM »

Welcome to the forum Anna.

I'm so glad you were able to see one of the amazing Ancient Land recording shows at Johnstown Castle!

I hope you have a great time here!

Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 01:38:57 PM »

Welcome Anna! Have fun!
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 02:04:24 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Anna!

We had a fan gathering lunch in the town of Wexford on September 14 and there was a couple from Holland there.  Was that you?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:06:33 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 02:12:58 PM »

Hi Anna enjoy your time on the forum and by all means if you have any question feel free to ask and were always open to ideas also So welcome to our forum enjoy
Anna

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 08:23:31 AM »

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! 

@VegasDavid: We weren't at the fan gathering. Unfortunately i figured out only now there was one :P But i hope you guys all enjoyed it very much! I was one of the people interviewed for the dvd on friday though. I'm curious if and what they will use for the dvd. But it was fun to do!

@CWazyTom: It was so amazing! And so nice to meet people from all over the world who share the love for Celtic Woman. It was also great to read your review on visiting both Ancient Land shows!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Hi there - Theme by GlenS