Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:36:58 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Down time
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Down time  (Read 2087 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2020, 11:10:03 AM »

Sorry the forum was off line from around 11:00 PM last night till about 11:00 AM this morning. It was a problem with the server for some reason one file in the forum the Settings file went from 2662 bytes to 0 this has happened once before and the host has no idea as to why this happens but all should be back to normal. Hope ya all have a happy easter
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 03:13:37 PM »

Update on forum downtime There is a problem somewhere either with the host server of the forums software. SMF says That's caused by a race condition on the server. but our host says it's a write problem within the forum. I don't think it's either problem im leaning to the new addon mod i installed a few weeks ago for Block Proxy VPN On Registration or Track IP on ip-adress.com so i have uninstalled these 2 mods and will see what happens as the forum is over 2 years old and this has just started to happen if it were either the host server or the forum software you would think it would have showed up long time ago not just in the last 3 weeks thats about when i added the 2 mods to the forum so time will tell
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Down time - Theme by GlenS