Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:17:08 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl?  (Read 10865 times)
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2019, 07:31:28 PM »

The old forum had FAQ pages for each girl, could we do the same or have a FAQ thread on each of the girl's threads?

My suggestions is that we add their birthday and if they're married or not (and name who they're married to if it's known i.e. Lisa L's stated she's married to Simon Morgan and Lisa K's said Scott Porter).

And maybe let the thread be open if a question is outdated.

Just my ideas.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 08:36:33 PM »

Kim we don't have a FAQ page for each girl but we do have Lets Meet The girls name on each board and has alot of info most have birthdates and some have if married and kids and people are always welcome to post updates to them pages and Tom or I can add it to it so does this fit what your asking for ?
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 09:38:38 AM »

Yes that would work
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »

I can't seem to reply to MC Let's meet thread. Can someone enable it, I want to put that she's married to Ronan Scolard
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 09:54:26 PM »

I can't seem to reply to MC Let's meet thread. Can someone enable it, I want to put that she's married to Ronan Scolard

Thanks!

I added it.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 01:07:46 AM »

Susan and Anthony Bryne are married and had their first child Joanie in November

Eabha's husbands name is John Gaffney

Just a few others
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 07:15:13 PM »

I updated the "Let's Meet" pages with some FAQ (some from the old forum, some from other sources). It's still a work in progress, but if there are any suggestions, please let us know.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 10:15:09 PM »

Maybe pin all of the threads at the top when you have the time. I noticed that some are and some aren't.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 05:28:52 PM »

Deirdre is married to Alan Finn and has at least one child. I looked on the forum and found the threads
chandlermattson
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 05:38:08 PM »

Deirdre is married to Alan Finn and has at least one child. I looked on the forum and found the threads

I believe Deirdre has 2 children now.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 05:52:41 PM »

Maybe pin all of the threads at the top when you have the time. I noticed that some are and some aren't.

Thanks. I think I have all the "Let's Meet..." topics pinned to the top of each board now. If I missed any, please let me know.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 11:15:38 AM »

It was mentioned that Hayley and her first husband are no longer together and that she is engaged to someone new. When she split with the first no one knows.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2019, 09:32:56 AM »

Could we maybe put a post explaining who the redhead is on every CW album and her history?
Just a suggestion
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2019, 12:12:00 PM »

Could we maybe put a post explaining who the redhead is on every CW album and her history?
Just a suggestion

Sure! I think she was a French model, but nobody seems to remember who, exactly. Do you know any more about it that might be interesting for the FAQ post?
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2019, 06:11:39 PM »

Just a suggestion

Sure! I think she was a French model, but nobody seems to remember who, exactly. Do you know any more about it that might be interesting for the FAQ post?
Just that no one remembers who she is.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl? - Theme by GlenS