Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:45:43 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Mairead Carlin
| | |-+  Mairead C Photos & Graphics
| | | |-+  Favorite Mairéad Pictures
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favorite Mairéad Pictures  (Read 6211 times)
prideslaw

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »

Tom, I'll start this one.

2017 Syracuse

2018 April

One with Tara

« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:41:01 PM by prideslaw » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 09:59:30 PM »

Lovely pictures!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 10:03:26 AM »

... and so, like her voice, she soared.

I call it:

Angel In Flight

Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 12:03:15 AM »

Love this!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:23:12 PM »

Found this on Ronan's Instagram story today.

Such an adorable smile and awesome hair.

Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 07:24:14 PM »

She's so gorgeous! 💕
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2018, 03:00:58 PM »

if anyone has had an opportunity to meet and chat with Mairead, then they know she`s "Miss Personality"....sooooo sweet and warm in person ...even in her street clothes, so pretty .....willing to let you take pics, sign autographs. I told her  how much I enjoyed her rendition of "Dulamon"  and she said "I`ve been working very hard on it"  so I told her it was the best I`ve heard...which was the truth. She LOVES my "GOT MAIREAD?" shirt which I wear to every concert.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2018, 11:05:53 PM »

if anyone has had an opportunity to meet and chat with Mairead, then they know she`s "Miss Personality"....sooooo sweet and warm in person ...even in her street clothes, so pretty .....willing to let you take pics, sign autographs. I told her  how much I enjoyed her rendition of "Dulamon"  and she said "I`ve been working very hard on it"  so I told her it was the best I`ve heard...which was the truth. She LOVES my "GOT MAIREAD?" shirt which I wear to every concert.

Mairead has gone out of her way multiple times to make me feel special and appreciated. She has got to be one of the sweetest, most caring people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2018, 08:23:04 PM »

Kevin, I love that you have a Got Mairead shirt. That is awesome! I agree, she is so sweet and friendly. 💖 I've met her on two different days. The first was on the Voices of Angels tour at the bus and I got a picture with her and Eabha and autographs. Eabha was signing my mom's program and Mairead was heading towards her also but was stopped by some other fans wanting a picture. After taking pictures with a few people, including me, she turned back to my mom and asked if she wanted an autograph. I thought it was so sweet of them both to make sure to get around to everybody who was out there, even with security trying to get them to go to the bus.

The second time was on the Homecoming tour and Gregg and I were randomly staying at the same hotel as them. I saw Mairead in the fitness room and somehow had the nerve to walk in and talk to her. I was interrupting her workout, but she was so nice and then later that day at our meet and greet she was telling the others about how she had met me in the fitness room earlier and she had a huge smile on her face. So warm and welcoming. After the show she thanked us for the gift and letter we had given them and said she loved it. She's such a sweetheart! 💖
Gregg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 05:18:34 PM »

This was a great capture off an Instagram story. Amazing look on her face!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Favorite Mairéad Pictures - Theme by GlenS