Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:17:38 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  Red Rocks (announcement)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Red Rocks (announcement)  (Read 2308 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2018, 05:18:56 PM »

Two exciting pieces of news over the weekend.

1. Celtic Woman is going to Red Rocks on the Ancient Land tour! The show hasn't been officially announced, but the show is going to be May 26, 2018.

2. A bunch of us from the forum are going to see them there! Confirmed Meet and Greet tickets!!!

Hopefully the weather holds up, because if so, this is going to be the BEST ... BIRTHDAY ... EVER!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 10:41:51 AM by CWazyTom » Logged
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »

It's going to be great!

In case anyone else wants to attend, the page for getting tickets from the local PBS station is here:

https://www.cpt12.org/support/pledge_select_tickets/?pleid=16

It says "out of stock" for the meet & greet tickets, but there is another message indicating that the out of stock message might not be accurate and you can call the station to check.

And even if the meet & greet tickets are sold out, you can still pay $200 for a pair of tickets in the "P2" section.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 06:08:06 PM »

Gregg and I have meet and greet tickets for Red Rocks!! Excitement level = off the charts!!

I was on the Colorado PBS website looking for meet and greet for the Denver Christmas show we're going to (two weeks from today!) and instead found the Red Rocks meet and greet! Holy awesomeness! Immediate purchase accompanied by literally shaking with excitement! Next best thing after Johnstown Castle! And going with forum friends makes it even better!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Red Rocks (announcement) - Theme by GlenS