Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:26:50 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Ancient Land
| | |-+  Countdown to Ancient Land on PBS!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Countdown to Ancient Land on PBS!  (Read 9781 times)
celtic4life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2018, 06:18:33 AM »

Just saw on the schedule that Ancient Land will be on PBS Atlanta (GPB) Sunday November 25th, at 5pm! I can't wait!
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2018, 02:03:15 PM »

it`s on the Providence PBS station Sat. night at 6:00...CAN`T WAIT!!!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2018, 07:31:33 AM »

Got a pair Meet and Greet tickets for Rochester (March 26)!

That's two confirmed M+Gs so far for me.

The premiere date for Detroit PBS will probably show up next week, with M+G tickets to follow, so that will be 3 M+Gs for me!
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2018, 03:53:44 PM »

Rocky Mountain PBS (RMPBS) will be showing Ancient Land tomorrow at 3:30 PM! EEK! I'M SO EXCITED!  ;D
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »

Rocky Mountain PBS (RMPBS) will be showing Ancient Land tomorrow at 3:30 PM! EEK! I'M SO EXCITED!  ;D

Can you please message me if there's anything mentioned about an Ancient Land show in Colorado during the broadcast?

I don't see any special tickets listed on that PBS site yet (they have the CD, DVD, and combo, but no tickets yet), but it's possible they'll reveal during the show some news about a show I've been waiting on.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:03:54 PM by CWazyTom » Logged
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 04:12:12 PM »

Will do, Tom!

I unfortunately haven't seen Colorado on the Ancient Land tour schedule yet, but I didn't at this time two years ago either, and they performed at Red Rocks last June.

I will be sure to keep an eye and an ear out, and I'll let you know if they mention anything.  :)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 04:31:24 PM by Evening Star » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2018, 06:25:05 PM »

Tracie I found this and thought you might like. it's to much for me so looks like no show for me this year

2 tickets with Meet and Greet to Celtic Woman at the State Theatre in Minneapolis on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM plus Ancient Lands CD and DVD  ($500.00)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2018, 06:35:08 PM »

Tracie I found this and thought you might like. it's to much for me so looks like no show for me this year

2 tickets with Meet and Greet to Celtic Woman at the State Theatre in Minneapolis on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 7:00 PM plus Ancient Lands CD and DVD  ($500.00)

If you call them, will they let you get a single ticket for less money than the full 2-ticket bundle?
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2018, 06:43:43 PM »

Thanks Glen! Wow, that's expensive. I'll talk it over with Gregg but since we already have two meet and greets that combined cost less than that, we'll probably just keep the front row tickets we bought from Ticketmaster for the Minneapolis show.

Glen, did you see that WTTW Chicago is offering ticket plus meet and greet for $125/person for the Rosemont IL show? I'm not sure if it's listed on their website yet because they called me and offered it to me.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:46:51 PM by Tracie » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »

Evening Star, please let me know about Colorado too! And if there's a meet and greet for the Christmas show because I'm flying to Denver for that!
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »

I just finished watching it on PBS... and it was PHENOMENAL!

They didn't say anything about a meet and greet for their upcoming Christmas show in Denver or about any Ancient Land shows anywhere in Colorado, unfortunately.  :(
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »

Me too!

My PBS didn't have any M+Gs as I knew they wouldn't, having chatted with them in advance.

They did have ads before and after the PBS special for The Best of Christmas in Buffalo, but no special pledge gifts for those. We got the M+Gs for The Best of Christmas separately from PBS anyways.  ;)

I'll start working on the writeup now. It's going to be tricky because it will overlap significantly with the review of the live concert and of the album and I don't want to just copy and paste sections of it. I want it to be something original that comes straight from the heart while I'm still experiencing the ecstasy of this wonderful concert special.

I should hopefully have something posted in about 3-4 hours.

For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, you're going to LOVE it!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2018, 10:28:50 PM »

They didn't say anything about a meet and greet for their upcoming Christmas show in Denver or about any Ancient Land shows anywhere in Colorado, unfortunately.  :(

Bummer - thanks for looking for us!
Evening Star

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2018, 10:31:11 PM »

Bummer - thanks for looking for us!
No problem!   :)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Countdown to Ancient Land on PBS! - Theme by GlenS