Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:10:40 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  Tribute Video
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tribute Video  (Read 1737 times)
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2023, 10:43:06 AM »

In honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary, I made a video featuring all eighteen past and present members! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfTwnlLiUz4
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 07:07:25 PM »

Nice editing job! Excellent song choices. The songs you chose for Tara, Hayley, Megan for example are on my all-time fave CW songs.

All in all a great tribute vid! Thanks for sharing.
CelticPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 09:52:11 PM »

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Tara's was an easy choice because she's said that's one of her favorites that she does with Celtic Woman.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 07:52:49 AM »

I knew it was you for the importance of Deirdre! Made me so in love with her rendition style of She Moved Thru the Fair once again!

To start with Mairead Nesbitt with that song is so CW perfect and all the song choices are the perfect touch of the Irish energy it becomes more emotional as you get to from Eabha to Muirgen those songs are absolute breathtaking.

That Tara solo is as emotionally grandiose of all as Slumber my Darling that use to transition just beforep Nella Fantasia on tour as one of the most heartstruck.. so for me those two are sublime of cw bests from the violinists!

It's hard to pick for Alex between You'll Be in My Heart and True Colors, had she done My Heart Was Home Again in a CW Special wonder if that would been a stealer. I love Alex but wanted her to have an ireland song like the others. Meav is also hard to pick but she owns Dulaman so great choice indeed!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 07:58:30 AM by rfcw » Logged
CelticPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 11:58:17 AM »

Glad you liked the video!! It was so much fun to do! I also love Deirdre's She Moved Thru the Fair. Definitely my favorite version out of everyone who's done it in the show.

Granuaile's Dance might be my favorite solo of Mairead's, and Tara has said how much she loves For the Love of a Princess.

The video for You'll Be in My Heart was breaking up on me, so I picked True Colors for Alex. I was torn between the two.

And no one does Dulaman like Meav!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2023, 05:06:53 PM »

This tribute video is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2023, 09:01:41 PM »

In honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary, I made a video featuring all eighteen past and present members! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfTwnlLiUz4

Can I get your permission to post this on the Forum youtube channel
CelticPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2023, 10:10:54 PM »

This tribute video is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! Glad you liked it.
CelticPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2023, 10:16:30 PM »

Can I get your permission to post this on the Forum youtube channel

I'm truly flattered, but I would prefer to keep it only on my channel, at least right now. Thank you very much for asking, though! I appreciate that you liked my work!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2023, 10:51:18 PM »

I wonder if adding it to a playlist on the Forum YouTube channel would be a good compromise.

That might be a way for people who subscribe to the forum to discover your channel and work.
CelticPrincess

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2023, 11:49:48 PM »

I wonder if adding it to a playlist on the Forum YouTube channel would be a good compromise.

That might be a way for people who subscribe to the forum to discover your channel and work.

That sounds like a good idea to me if you guys want to do that!
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2023, 05:50:38 PM »

I know this is from someone else but it's beautiful it's how a tribute or anniversary tribute should be:

https://youtu.be/MBezcTYgFD4?feature=shared
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Tribute Video - Theme by GlenS