Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:01:00 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Fun and Games (Moderator: Kevin R.I.)
| | |-+  Which member of Celtic Woman would you like to meet one day?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which member of Celtic Woman would you like to meet one day?  (Read 1768 times)
GG

Ae fond kiss, and then we sever...

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2022, 10:40:30 AM »

Let me know who you've chosen and why  ;D
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 08:34:37 PM »

Alex!

I've met most of them. I've only met Alex in virtual Meet and Greets though. I always got super nervous for Meet and Greets. They were always so rushed and infrequent that I felt like I needed to pack in everything I wanted to say and deliver it perfectly. Alex made me feel so comfortable the first time I got to chat with her. She made me feel like I could just be myself and that doing that was enough for her. I haven't been to a lot of in-person Meet and Greets recently (thanks, pandemic), but when I got to meet The Fitzgeralds and The Gothard Sisters (and Lisa Kelly, virtually) last year, I was so much more comfortable than I would have been before. I owe that to Alex. I've wanted to meet her in person for years. Maybe this will finally be the year and I can tell her in person how amazing she is.
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 07:34:48 PM »

Somehow Lisa always has held a special place in our CW heart.

Had the chance to meet her in Ireland at Powerscourt but left my wife to take some phots of the grounds.  Of course, my wife met Lisa while i was shooting pics.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 11:13:59 AM »

Like CWazyTom, I've been fortunate to meet most of the girls.  Like has been discussed, the M&Gs in the early days were a lot more fun than the "current" photo ops.

I didn't vote in the poll, since it said who would you like to meet.

FWIW, Chloe has been my favorite.  It was really fun when she was doing her solo shows.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 11:21:55 AM »

I think it be interesting to meet Chloe and or Lynn because it be fascinating I guess I feel we share similar things. :S
I didn't vote XD
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2022, 08:35:36 AM »

So Chloe is doing a solo show on March 12 in Tybee Island, GA.  That's outside Savannah.  I got tickets, which include a Meetg & Greet.  According to the venue, it's after the show.  Maybe another opportunity for a really good picture!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 01:21:11 PM »

Please let us know what that's like.

For our stage door encounters on the Postcards tour, we've all been standing about 10-20 feet from the girls with masks on (lol, a bit excessive to be wearing masks outdoors at that distance, I know, but that's the condition for being allowed to wait for the girls). The tour has been having the girls be ultra careful because they don't need Omicron sweeping through the tour, especially with all the different rules they face across different states. Even with the daily testing they're doing, presumably Chloë will need to exercise some caution. Good luck!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Which member of Celtic Woman would you like to meet one day? - Theme by GlenS