Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:45:08 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Celtic Woman Library Display
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman Library Display  (Read 753 times)
Jim M.

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2024, 06:08:42 PM »

On Feb. 1st, I set up a display of CW items in our local library: Several CDs, a ANJ tour program and songbook, my 2 autographed CW shopping bags, an autographed tour photo from 2008 with 6 ladies and signed by all, a CW 2008 tour shirt with 6 ladies on it, and a Fiddler Crossing sign autographed by Mairead and Lisa K.  CW is coming to my area in May and the librarian is going to make a sign for the display that has the info.  So, if you get to Florence, Oregon, this month stop by and take a look.

I made a separate display in another case of items from the Carpenters, The Moody Blues, and  VHS tapes of Michael Flatley shows:  Riverdance, Lord of the Dance, and Feet of Flames.  :)
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 08:02:29 PM »

That's so cool!
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 02:37:16 AM »

Oh wow! Congrats! That is so cool! I'd love to see pics if you can post anything. I love to check out everyone's collections, merch, autographs, pics, etc!  ;D

So did you get to see Hayley in person? I haven't talked to a lot of people who got to see her!
urbanracer34

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 10:48:33 AM »

That's awesome!  :)

Can you post some pictures of the display?
Jim M.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 06:32:58 PM »

Thanks for the nice comments.  Sorry, I cannot post photos at this time.  As for Hayley, I never did get to meet her or Meav.
I did meet Chloe, both Maireads, both Lisas, Orla, Lynn, Alex, and Susan.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 01:58:17 PM »

The Carpenters were my favorite!   Never got to see them live, but I think I have all their albums.
Jim M.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 03:58:03 PM »

The Carpenters were my favorite!   Never got to see them live, but I think I have all their albums.
I saw them live once.  I still have a program for that tour, as well as all of the LPs and CDs. :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman Library Display - Theme by GlenS