Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:45:38 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl?  (Read 10829 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2019, 11:56:10 PM »

i remember this question from long time ago so i went looking and came up with this from the old CWF posted back on Sept 2012 by Aislin the admin of it

CW Ltd. owns the photos of the red headed logo girl (who is not really red headed in the first place) so they own the copyright to those photos. That make sense?

My understanding is that CW Ltd.'s art department comes up with the covers. However, if you look at the solo CD's released outside of Ireland they also have the red head added in as a logo mark. The two CD's that I got directly from Celtic Collections (CW's parent company and label in Ireland) don't have those marks. What that means is that EMI added them in when they bought the international distribution rights. Bearing all that in mind it is entirely possible that by the time the CD comes out the red head will be added in.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:07:20 PM by GlenS » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 05:49:33 PM »

FAQ page updated for Chloë rejoining the group.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 02:04:46 PM »

Is it? It doesn't look like it from my phone, it still says she's not coming back. Maybe I just need to refresh the page.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 02:06:07 PM »

Is it? It doesn't look like it from my phone, it still says she's not coming back. Maybe I just need to refresh the page.

It still says she's not coming back
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 02:23:58 PM »

It still says she's not coming back

Thanks. I updated the Let's Meet Chloë page to indicate she's in the group again.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2020, 09:02:28 PM »

Deirdre is married to Alan Finn and has at least one child. I looked on the forum and found the threads

I believe Deirdre has 2 children now.

Can we add this on her thread? I forget when she got married and had her children, but it would be nice to add it.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 09:47:59 PM »

I added her wedding but i can't find anything about kids Maybe Tom knows more places to look
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Could we maybe add a FAQ page or thread for each girl? - Theme by GlenS