Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:15:15 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celebration: The 15th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  INEC Arena Show! Let's speculate :)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: INEC Arena Show! Let's speculate :)  (Read 3725 times)
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2020, 01:59:47 PM »

One of the things that I most like, is speculate about the future! So I thought it would be cool to speculate about the show at INEC Arena in August next year

Tara confirmed today in her stories on the intagram that yes! the show at INEC arena that would happen today was the recording of a DVD, we all knew that, after all, it is a show in ireland for three consecutive days and in august. It wasn't new to anyone, right? BUT on the official website Celticwoman.com/tour-dates/ these shows in ireland are classified as part of the celebration tour!

What do you think will be different in this Irish show in relation to the American tour? Will the setlist be the same? Lineup, what will it be? Could this be the show that would be on the celebration DVD that was on sale at the PBS store? What do you think about all this?

Please leave your opinions below, I will love to know.  ;D

PS: I'm not fluent in the English language, so if I made any grammatical mistakes, forgive me  ;)
Penny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 08:14:09 PM »

First of all, a question (actually two):
Are the tickets for the Killarney shows next year on sale yet, and if so, where can I buy them?
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 08:39:43 PM »

Yes, the tickets are on sale. Here's the link to the shows on the venue website:

https://www.inec.ie/gigs/celtic-woman/

I loved seeing Tara post today that this is a filming! My guess is that this will be new music that they will then tour in 2022.
I'm thinking that since it'll be after the Celebration tour and since there's already a Celebration album & dvd. Plus at a stage door earlier this year, Gregg and I were talking to Tara about how we'd be at these Killarney shows. She said that they didn't know yet what the shows would be.

We would have been there tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, but we're super excited that it's rescheduled for next year!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 11:47:36 PM by Tracie » Logged
Penny

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 10:28:07 PM »

Yes, the tickets are on sale. Here's the link to the shows on the venue website:
https://www.inec.ie/gigs/celtic-woman/

Thank you so much for the information. As I previously said in another topic, my family and I are considering flying over to watch (at least) one of the Killarney shows next year. The only problem is that the rescheduled show dates are really near to the period where my new school year normally starts... I guess I’ll have to wait for the official announcement from my school on when the 2021-2022 year starts before I can be sure about whether I can go or not.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 10:31:11 PM by Penny » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 11:48:21 PM »

Hopefully the schedule works out so you can go!
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 07:00:01 PM »

I intend o go to this show, see the DVD recording and, of course, meet you guys. Unfortunately I'm still a young man who goes to college and still depend on my parents. But if all goes well, I will be able to go and find you guys there! I will try to go ;D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 11:33:21 PM »

Hopefully you can make it! It's so much fun meeting other fans!
Penny

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 09:37:01 AM »

My family have just bought tickets for the show today (yay!). Now it’s all in the hands of my school and when they decide to open for the 2021 academic year.

I’m really hoping the dates will work out though, this will be my first CW show so I’m really excited to go and watch it, as well as meet all the fans! Like what Tracie said, I think meeting other fans is such an enjoyable experience!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 06:48:18 AM by Penny » Logged
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 07:26:10 PM »

I'm guessing they're going to limit the amount of people in the audience. The virus doesn't seem to be slowing down
Penny

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2020, 06:53:27 AM »

I’m really hoping the dates will work out though, this will be my first CW show so I’m really excited to go and watch it, as well as meet all the fans! Like what Tracie said, I think meeting other fans is such an enjoyable experience!

Good news: My term dates for next year are out and it seems like I will be able to attend the show next year (COVID conditions permitting)! I’m already so excited to go and watch it and meet other fans as well!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2020, 10:24:40 AM »

Good news: My term dates for next year are out and it seems like I will be able to attend the show next year (COVID conditions permitting)! I’m already so excited to go and watch it and meet other fans as well!

Yay!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, INEC Arena Show! Let's speculate :) - Theme by GlenS