Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:50:59 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celebration: The 15th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  2021 Tour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 Tour  (Read 2272 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »

So it appears most of the 2021 dates are now up.  I still had a ticket for one of this year's cancelled shows which I let roll over to 2021.  I started seeing if I could plan another road trip. 

I have always tried to buy thru PBS so I could get a M&G, especially since Chloe is touring with CW.  So far none of the PBS stations I checked with have anything listed on their web sites.  Yes, for most of them it's probably too early.

However, I'm also guessing that there will not be any M&G's next year due to COVID. 

At least I got a second row in St Pete, FL.  What's getting out of hand with the venues is not the ticket cost ($123.50), but the over $30 in added fees (handling, etc).

If Chloe was touring on her own again next year, I'd probably not travel to see a CW show.
celtic4life

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 10:28:39 AM »

I believe Chloe stated in one of her Live Q&A videos that she would definitely be touring in 2021 for the fans who didn't see the tour in 2020. She mentioned she made a commitment and wanted to keep to it.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 07:35:21 AM »

Chloe has said she is touring with CW next year.  For a couple of years prior, she was doing solo shows.  Even last year, she was taking a couple days off the CW tour to honor her individual show commitments (I even had a ticket for one of them). 

Kind of the same thing with the couple of Lisa Kelly shows.  They are "smaller" and not as scripted.  I tend to enjoy them more. 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, 2021 Tour - Theme by GlenS