Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:26:02 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Forum Singers sing together idea (#CWSmule)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forum Singers sing together idea (#CWSmule)  (Read 2797 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:54:29 PM »

There probably isn't alot of you but for the few I believe this brings an amazing opportunity as you are all passionate!
If you used smule..

Just think about it
Amazing Grace
Danny Boy
etc
CelticSweater
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 09:27:37 PM »

I have heard of Smule but it's too complicated for me to use. But does it really have Celtic Woman's version of Amazing Grace as a karaoke track?
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 09:43:14 AM »

It actually has an entire line of CW songs.
From Celtic Woman's version My Heart Will Go On,Non Ce Piu, You Raise Me Up, The Call, Whole of the Moon, Sometimes a Prayer will do, Ride On, Suil a run, Mo Ghile Mear etc

For Amazing Grace there is a bagpipe version but the CW version has the girls singing. So it's like you can sing along with them.

It's really simple all you need is ear headphones record and viola. The quality is amazing. Oh by the way if you aren't VIP you can still join songs free and VIP folks can invite you or share you the song so you can do it solo.

Just a cool idea since there are many out there like yourself and Sije who are passionately gifted singers.

You can also do the option of collab which I did Mo Ghile Mear, Isle of Hope and Suil a run as a group.

This is just so gifted singers passonate to sing something altogether it could be terrific idk.

Just a thought. :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:45:35 AM by rfcw » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 10:02:34 AM »

That's really cool!
Anna

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 01:30:47 PM »

I just saw this topic today. I think it is an amazing idea! If some people are still in to this, i would love to join :)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Forum Singers sing together idea (#CWSmule) - Theme by GlenS