Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:55:27 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Fun and Games (Moderator: Kevin R.I.)
| | |-+  Name That Tune
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Name That Tune  (Read 26463 times)
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2023, 09:28:13 PM »

Good job to both of you on Harry's Game!

I only knew that last part about it because I was always confused if this was in Irish or English:
> Fol lol the doh fol the day
> Fol the day fol the day
Turns out to be neither!

Let me quote the new question from rfcw, so that it appears on the latest post.

Thank's Tom for allowing someone else to guess it.*

This tune happens to stand out in the album it was featured released in, it was this member's supposed 3rd solo released on an album while with Celtic Woman could be even named 2nd for one of the other solo didn't make it to another album it was suppose to been. It's to me a considered a true jewel Gem of itself. The beginning of it starts tho in hint out not by the member singing this song. Which Tune Am I..  (?)
 ;D :)

LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2023, 05:31:52 PM »

Are we allowed to ask questions about the question?  :)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2023, 10:57:01 PM »

Are we allowed to ask questions about the question?  :)

I don't see why not 🙃 it will help with an idea for possible extra hints
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2023, 01:06:51 AM »

This tune happens to stand out in the album it was featured released in, it was this member's supposed 3rd solo released on an album while with Celtic Woman could be even named 2nd for one of the other solo didn't make it to another album it was suppose to been. It's to me a considered a true jewel Gem of itself. The beginning of it starts tho in hint out not by the member singing this song. Which Tune Am I..  (?)

Ok, thanks. It's all for fun anyways - right?

So my question is...
Did you 'plant' the word Gem in there on purpose? Is that a hint?
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2023, 08:03:42 AM »

Ok, thanks. It's all for fun anyways - right?

So my question is...
Did you 'plant' the word Gem in there on purpose? Is that a hint?

Wow! Excellent question. It's a Gem to me but no ☺️ if so that would been an easy hint and our game exchange has been the challenging route!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 08:06:37 AM by rfcw » Logged
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2023, 10:41:09 AM »

Haha. That word 'Gem' was throwing me off because the rest of your clue did not make sense if you read too much into it. Oh that's funny!  ;D
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2023, 11:55:18 AM »

Hint #1 - At the beginning start of the tune another voice starts off the song and it's not the member who sings this.  :P

Guess the Tune!

Hint #2 - not comes from Emerald Album
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 11:58:37 AM by rfcw » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2023, 06:00:38 PM »

Hint #1 - At the beginning start of the tune another voice starts off the song and it's not the member who sings this.  :P

Guess the Tune!

For the Love of a Princess?
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2023, 06:30:10 PM »

Guess the Tune!

Great guess there, except it's not that one.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2023, 09:00:19 PM »

Guess the Tune!

Ok. One more guess for me then it's somebody else's turn  :D

Suantrai (Lynn Hilary) from Lullaby?

It's one of the few songs that starts with someone other than the main singer singing. It's technically her second solo on a physical CW album (first was My Lagan Love on Songs from the Heart). Carolina Rua was released first as a digital download bonus track for Songs from the Heart, and later released on the Solo CD.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2023, 01:50:58 PM »

Guess the Tune!

It's one of the few songs that starts with someone other than the main singer singing. It's technically her second solo on a physical CW album (first was My Lagan Love on Songs from the Heart). Carolina Rua was released first as a digital download bonus track for Songs from the Heart, and later released on the Solo CD.

Suantrai is!!!

I love Suantrai!

I'm curious if that would of been one of Lynn's solos for Believe if had she remained longer with CW. It be as epic moment perfectly alongside as Chloe's Ave Maria and the voice in the beginning which always dawned on me was of an angelic soprano boy and would of meshed well since Believe had the theme of the Atlanta children's choir within. ~☆
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 01:56:28 PM by rfcw » Logged
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2023, 01:53:22 PM »

Guess the Tune!

The Carolina Rua digital release was Lynn's version or the SFTH one.. I assume it be the Lynn one with Guitar since the solo CD is that!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2023, 05:06:55 PM »

Suantrai is!!!

I love Suantrai!

I'm curious if that would of been one of Lynn's solos for Believe if had she remained longer with CW. It be as epic moment perfectly alongside as Chloe's Ave Maria and the voice in the beginning which always dawned on me was of an angelic soprano boy and would of meshed well since Believe had the theme of the Atlanta children's choir within. ~☆

Since today is the 19th Anniversary of the first Celtic Woman show, I'll post a riddle that's related to a different anniversary:

The original version of this song appeared on a significant music chart only in Ireland, but only a cover of this song won a Grammy. 30 years after the original was released, it was covered by Celtic Woman.
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2023, 10:33:14 AM »

Since today is the 19th Anniversary of the first Celtic Woman show, I'll post a riddle that's related to a different anniversary:

The original version of this song appeared on a significant music chart only in Ireland, but only a cover of this song won a Grammy. 30 years after the original was released, it was covered by Celtic Woman.

This one is harder than I originally thought. I had a few guesses, but Google says otherwise. Hmm... :-[
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2023, 11:47:43 AM »

This one is harder than I originally thought. I had a few guesses, but Google says otherwise. Hmm... :-[

Professor Tom: We may need a hint!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Name That Tune - Theme by GlenS