Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:00:14 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Forum Questions & Comments
| | |-+  2019 Xmas and 2020 tour buttons
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2019 Xmas and 2020 tour buttons  (Read 4272 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2019, 09:10:28 PM »

I was playing today with new tour buttons what you think or anyone have a better new photo

I liked the one I made as a sample for the sizes im going to make some of them also.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:42:05 PM by GlenS » Logged
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 09:22:53 PM »

I like the photos. I can get them to blend with the rest of the background of the button, but it will be a few days before I'll have time to play around with them.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »

Love them!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »

I like the photos. I can get them to blend with the rest of the background of the button, but it will be a few days before I'll have time to play around with them.

Tom these photos are lightened as my Kodak photo printer darkens them up when printed so what you see in the background goes away when printed so the printed photos look much better then what you see in these photos
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 04:53:51 PM »

Tom these photos are lightened as my Kodak photo printer darkens them up when printed so what you see in the background goes away when printed so the printed photos look much better then what you see in these photos

Ok. Cool!
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 08:55:44 PM »

Cwazy side-thought: what about Classic Celtic Woman Venue buttons?

Helix, Red Rocks, Slane, Fox Theater, Powerscourt ... Johnstown Castle. Especially relevant for the upcoming 15th anniversary Celebration tour.
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 09:54:23 PM »

Cwazy side-thought: what about Classic Celtic Woman Venue buttons?

Helix, Red Rocks, Slane, Fox Theater, Powerscourt ... Johnstown Castle. Especially relevant for the upcoming 15th anniversary Celebration tour.

I think this is a fantastic idea!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 11:33:48 AM »

Ok if you guys want something special it's up to you to come up with the image for me to use. I will take your 1 up image and tile it to 12 up on a sheet. The image is for a 2.25 inch button and here is how it lays out the max image or bleed is 2 5/8 inchs and the max viewable image that you want seen is 2 inchs the 2 5/8 inch is the bleed and wrap around but like the type and the girls image must be inside the 2 inch circle. I use a site American Button Machines and use there online software to make the buttons I make but I have taken some snippets to show you what I mean by the sizes

If you can't figure out the layouts ask me and I will explain but the pictures shows it well the only thin I havn't said anything about is the Blue lines they are the wrap around of the buttom
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:39:07 AM by GlenS » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2019, 05:03:44 PM »

Tom Tracie i made 40 christmas tour buttons Firday and 50 of each of the spring tour buttons. I will be sending you each 20 of the christmas buttons but will give you the spring tour buttons in Milw at the show.

Anyone that wants spring tour buttons i will ship them to you for the cost of shipping it will be 4 buttons and several of the business card things for $5.00 and you can get the info on how to pay for them in the mmbers only section under Admins info

Thanks all
Glen
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2019, 08:15:36 PM »

Tom Tracie i made 40 christmas tour buttons Firday and 50 of each of the spring tour buttons. I will be sending you each 20 of the christmas buttons but will give you the spring tour buttons in Milw at the show.

Anyone that wants spring tour buttons i will ship them to you for the cost of shipping it will be 4 buttons and several of the business card things for $5.00 and you can get the info on how to pay for them in the mmbers only section under Admins info

Thanks all
Glen

Thanks!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2019, 10:21:24 PM »

Thanks Glen!
Maloney

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2019, 02:17:50 PM »

very nice 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print