Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:33:42 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  Celtic Woman 20th Anniversary Tour
| | |-+  New Announcement from Celtic Woman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Announcement from Celtic Woman  (Read 2786 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2023, 08:48:49 AM »

I hope all went great for Hannah. I can't imagine the CW management wanting or needing to be like that idk.. do we think she was announced as a official new member for the fact that she be doing the symphony tour and nobody there wanted to say she was a fill-in for Susan/Chloe when that absolutely wasn't the case at all. Susan And Alex were both announced as official members later when they were official to become past their fill in original purposes. People say Deirdre is a member is it because she participated in the group because if she was announced as a member and then didn't stay then that would be the exact thing Hannah has!

Perhaps there was a possibility Susan could commit just for the Symphony tour maybe went along to her on the music videos but then she stated she couldn't...  I was sort of surprised after Hannah they added Emma as to me she sounds like a soprano replacement for Mairead C and Hannah looked like a Chloe with a sound like Meav. Whether or not Muirgen would still take that lead role and now with Mairead C it's like three Sopranos. I missed Mairead's sound to the group whatever placement any of them would be awe to hear Mairead paired with Muirgen.. I assume Emma would do Megan's spot we'll see. Will we see the Muirgen and Mairead potential it has to be based on Muirgen's vocals!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 01:11:35 PM by rfcw » Logged
CWFella2011

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2023, 08:42:24 PM »

I’m IP blocked from Wikipedia & wondering if someone can add in Mairead C’s return on her page. It still says she’s a former member. They’ve done this to me MORE than once.
Five (six soon) shows.
Songs from the Heart -- 4/26/2011.
Voices of Angels -- June 11, 2017 (plus meet & Greet).
Ancient Land -- May 18, 2019.
PFI — April 16, 2022 -- After two pushbacks due to COVID.
Symphony: December 9, 2023 — At last.
20th anniversary tour -- April 16, 2024.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2023, 08:43:54 AM »

I was actually looking forward to all new girls that I forgotten that Muirgen wasn't a newbie even though it's her second year but actually that still makes her new for it's not someone who's been there for years!

I wondered since Hannah was brought in and thought how successful Celtic Woman is that being so used all the years of them that there was always a veteran within every new lineup (singer I mean). So for this time around to have all new voices, yes Muirgen is just a year old with CW it would been something exciting and I feel the bonding of the three soloists would been really special since they are moving the tide of CW not alone but together ❤️  and they would have a mama bear mentor Tara to watch guide them along! I was so ready for it <3
This hasn't been within the group's history!*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 08:50:08 AM by rfcw » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, New Announcement from Celtic Woman - Theme by GlenS