Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:08:55 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  A Christmas Symphony Tour 2022
| | |-+  Happy Birthday Christmas Cards from Ireland!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Christmas Cards from Ireland!!!!  (Read 566 times)
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2023, 04:46:34 PM »

Exactly one year ago Celtic Woman released their first Christmas EP since 2014 "O Christmas Tree"
I would like to pay tribute to this small and great gift, because every time I listen to its music (especially The Toys' Waltz) good memories come to my mind.
Happy Birthday CCFI and Happy start of Christmas to all Forum friends  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2023, 12:08:11 AM »

Hello EnioBR! How have you been? I miss your analysis & insightful posts!

I love CCFI also. I wish they came out with a hard CD of that. I like the cover artwork. And there's something about having a copy of a CD you can hold in your hands.
ÊnioBR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2023, 01:42:07 AM »

Hello Lakers Celtics! I am well thank God!
I was recently thinking about this too, maybe one day they'll release a physical version of this EP... I'd really like to, but I think it's unlikely, since the girls' musical director has changed. But let's wait and see. Anyway, I'm really missing a Christmas special. Today I watched Home For Christmas with my parents, I really wish they would record a special like that one again (which completed 10 years of recording, by the way).

I'm excited for CW20 and can't wait to share my thoughts on the Special with you when it releases in the coming weeks. I'm going to try to find a way to watch it with a VPN to use PBS Online, I don't know if it will work... Anyway, I'm going to ask them to send me by email, if possible, the link to the special like it was with PFI. Unfortunately it has to be this way since the CW doesn't broadcast the special here in my country nor does it send its products from the store here. I tried every way to buy the PFI DVD but I couldn't since Amazon (the only one that could send it here to Brazil) was costing "only" 90 American dollars, something around 500 Reais (A minimum wage here is 1,100 Reais PER MONTH, just to give you an idea) Anyway, I'll wait and see what I can do but I hope they send me the special like it was with PFI, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to watch it. And for that I thank everyone who helps me and for sharing with me the joy of watching the CW every year.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2023, 09:00:25 AM »

I'd so love and would purchase if they had Christmas Cards from Ireland in a little red box setup it includes a Carasuel Christmas Card and as well some postcards of scenes with the girls amongst a scenery backdrop from each of their songs!**~
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Happy Birthday Christmas Cards from Ireland!!!! - Theme by GlenS