Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:30:34 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Hannah Traynor
| | |-+  Goodbye Hannah.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goodbye Hannah.  (Read 2328 times)
CWFella2011

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2023, 11:09:42 AM »

Hannah has departed Celtic woman after only a year.
Five (six soon) shows.
Songs from the Heart -- 4/26/2011.
Voices of Angels -- June 11, 2017 (plus meet & Greet).
Ancient Land -- May 18, 2019.
PFI — April 16, 2022 -- After two pushbacks due to COVID.
Symphony: December 9, 2023 — At last.
20th anniversary tour -- April 16, 2024.
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 11:56:04 AM »

I'm glad I got tickets to the Christmas show in Atlanta! 
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 02:14:40 PM »

Hannah has departed Celtic woman after only a year.

do me a favor when posting something like this please post where you seen it and a link to the posts.

Thanks
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 03:23:51 PM »

You've probably found the post on social media by now, but here it is for anyone that needs it.

Posted by Celtic Woman on July 6, 2023:
https://www.facebook.com/celticwoman/posts/pfbid024dC1Q2dLVQUYpieuD6FtWQJNV6r5bYeMwhTAU54kZmfw2fk1xxAupWT7S2XXnV3ql

Celtic Woman is thrilled to announce that Mairead Carlin will be returning for the 20th Anniversary.
Mairéad joined Celtic Woman in 2013, and has performed on numerous albums and tours.
We are delighted to be sharing the stage with Mairéad again for the exciting year ahead. Please join us in welcoming Mairéad back.
We also want to wish Hannah the best with her future projects and thank her for stepping in for the Symphony Tour in 2022.

GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 03:49:45 PM »

You've probably found the post on social media by now, but here it is for anyone that needs it.

Posted by Celtic Woman on July 6, 2023:
https://www.facebook.com/celticwoman/posts/pfbid024dC1Q2dLVQUYpieuD6FtWQJNV6r5bYeMwhTAU54kZmfw2fk1xxAupWT7S2XXnV3ql

Celtic Woman is thrilled to announce that Mairead Carlin will be returning for the 20th Anniversary.
Mairéad joined Celtic Woman in 2013, and has performed on numerous albums and tours.
We are delighted to be sharing the stage with Mairéad again for the exciting year ahead. Please join us in welcoming Mairéad back.
We also want to wish Hannah the best with her future projects and thank her for stepping in for the Symphony Tour in 2022.

Oh I missed that part I just read the part of Mairead retuning my boo boo
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 06:15:59 PM »

I thought it was curious how she posted a pic of the 4 of them on IG just a few days ago. (I was going to post it this morning in fact.)
https://www.instagram.com/_bananahannahh_/?hl=en

I was looking forward to seeing her again this Christmas or next year, after she got some more experience with CW.

Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 11:50:38 PM »

I'm glad I got to see Hannah perform on the Symphony tour last year. Her voice is gorgeous! She was very friendly too. I hope she has lots of success in her singing career.
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2023, 01:57:29 AM »

Has Hannah posted anything on social media or said anything in the news since her leaving?

I don't have a Twitter account. So not sure if she's posted there.

I wonder what her future plans are.
CelticPrincess

"In the end the sun will rise on one more day."

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2023, 07:07:51 AM »

I follow her and the other CW members on Instagram (the ones who are on Instagram, that is). She hasn’t posted anything about her departure. But she did unfollow the CW account, although she still follows the girls she toured with. If she was planning to be with CW longer, she may not have a future project yet. But with a voice like that, I’m sure she will.
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2023, 09:22:13 AM »

My guess is that she didn't want to stay for real long. She might of thought the tour load was a bit much for her
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2023, 12:43:24 PM »

Well she is still singing. Here's a small gig she did in Co. Waterford Oct 2023.

https://waterford-news.ie/2023/09/22/harps-a-soprano-and-a-steinway-grand-piano-for-special-performance-at-waterfords-large-room/
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2024, 09:10:39 PM »

Hannah is teaching piano & voice. I assume she's still trying to perform professionally.

Hannah Traynor

Voice & Piano

Hannah is an accomplished singing and piano instructor from Kilkenny. Equipped with a degree from the Royal Irish Academy of Music, she has dedicated over 5  years to teaching across Dublin.

Hannah's musical journey extends beyond teaching, as she has embarked on global tours with acclaimed Irish ensembles, Anúna and Celtic Woman. These journeys have carried her across Europe, the USA, Africa, and Asia.

With a background in classical singing, she has worked with Irish National Opera, Opera Collective Ireland and Sestina. She has also performed at many festivals including BBC Proms, Live from London with the Voces 8 foundation, Kilkenny Arts Festival, East Cork Early Music Festival, Cork Choral Festival, and The Operavizsga Festival in Hungary.

While Hannah's performing experiences predominantly center around classical singing, her teaching philosophy embraces a variety of musical genres in both piano and voice lessons. She also has experience guiding students through RIAM and ABRSM exams, as well as Junior and Leaving Certificate practicals, demonstrating her dedication to nurturing well-rounded musicians.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Goodbye Hannah. - Theme by GlenS