Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:16:18 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Mairead Nesbitt
| | |-+  Máiréad at Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Máiréad at Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport  (Read 1194 times)
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2021, 11:42:55 PM »

Máiréad Nesbitt's performance from the Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport was great! I watched the performance online (my 294th virtual performance attended since mid-March 2020).

She was joined by vocalist Ryann Murray, dancers Billy Petrocelli and Lorna Grey, and Neil Grover on percussion (he also did some of the arrangements).

There were two performances: a matinee and an evening show. The afternoon performance was the one that was recorded for online ticket holders.

The venue was pretty spectacular, with a large window behind the stage and the harbor and bay in the background.

Máiréad was definitely excited to be back on stage live. She hooted enthusiastically. It sounded fantastic and looked like she hadn't missed a beat.

There Is No Night sounded as beautiful as ever, and The Dusk, The Dawn and their cover of the Game of Thrones theme were all particularly epic!

Set List:

The First Sheaf
The Ballydesmond Polkas
The Belles of Tipperary
There Is No Night
The Butterfly
My Heart Will Go On (Máiréad  Nesbitt and Ryann Murray)
Merrily Kiss the Quaker/The Star of Munster
The Dusk (Máiréad  and dancers)
The Skye Boat Song (Ryann Murray)
Ganuaille's Dance
The Dawn (Máiréad , Ryann, and dancers)
Danny Boy (Máiréad  and Ryann)
Game of Thrones (Máiréad , Ryann, and dancers)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Máiréad at Shalin Liu Performance Center in Rockport - Theme by GlenS