Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:50 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  The Forums Youtube channel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Forums Youtube channel  (Read 6904 times)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2018, 11:27:22 AM »

For those of you that didn't know I have a youtube channel for all the forums it has over 345 videos and right now has 1561 Subscribers  so check it out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKoF1Y34plGrKBhOQmt1Qg/videos
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 11:18:26 PM »

I really enjoy this channel, it has great videos!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:27:11 PM »

I really enjoy this channel, it has great videos!

Thanks Tracie I have a lot of time in it but glad you enjoy it
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 07:43:29 PM »

The forum youtube channel now has  2,131 subscribers  and over a million views. If anyone finds a good CW video or even a audio file. Give me a link and I will grab it and add it to the channel. The channel now has 380 video Hope all enjoy it
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 05:43:30 PM »

Anyone check out the Youtube video of Tara trying to order a Dominoes pizza with her Irish accent?? It`s hilarious as they can`t understand her  ;D
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 11:19:11 AM »

I don't really understand that pizza-ordering video.  All she said was "the cinnamon sticks" in her best Alabama accent and the guy on the line seemed to understand her.  That's funny but it would be funnier to hear a longer conversation where she is using her normal accent.
chandlermattson
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 10:07:44 PM »

I love this channel! I've been subscribed to it for awhile now. :)
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2020, 06:16:38 PM »

update to all forum members and guests please subscribe to the Forum Youtube channel so that you know when a new video is posted and then you can share them from there. Most of the videos i see i grab and post as soon as i can. Like all the recent video's posted on the forum have been up on the forum page for awhile. The channel has over 4000 followers now and 425 video's

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKoF1Y34plGrKBhOQmt1Qg/videos
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2021, 07:55:13 PM »

The forum YouTube channel has gotten 2,302,615 views so far in 4 years and now has 5112 followers with 468 video's.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKoF1Y34plGrKBhOQmt1Qg

Enjoy and thanks for viewing
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 11:41:11 AM »

Wow I havn't updated this in 2 years.

Well the channel now has 6900 followers with 528 videos and has had over 3.3 million views and with a watch time of over 135,500 hours

hope your all still enjoying it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKoF1Y34plGrKBhOQmt1Qg
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 12:20:53 PM »

Important update about the forum YouTube channel i have had to put the channel on private because Lisa Lambe and her team have started to attack the Forum and requesting copyrights take downs of videos she has no copyrights to. She has requested a take down of Celtic Woman Believe Behind the scene's part 1 giving the forum a copyrights strike and also requesting 2 videos of The Bloody Irish! which David Downes owns the copyrights to giving the forum a 2nd copyright strike. So I put the forum to private to protect it if it gets a 3rd strike they close it down and we loose the channel. So it will be this way for 3 months then I will bring it back to public. in the mean time I will keep building a new channel over on Rumble and Venmo where I don't have to worry about copyright strikes.

Thanks for understanding
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 05:18:49 PM »

Everyone should also probably refrain from posting any links to the Forum's YouTube channel videos on social media during this time, because I'm pretty sure they can report copyright infringement upon a private video if they find a link to it.

Private stops the video from appearing in YouTube search results or the channel's homepage, but if they get a link, they can get to the video.
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2023, 08:02:28 PM »

Tom Update

Not sure who did it but they have retracted the take down requests on the 3 videos after I emailed them a guy named Tom from her team replied to my email and soon after that they removed the takedown request I will post the email here I think they were tring to do a content take down which is a ask to remove it but you have to read the email to get what they were tring to do

Dear Glen,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns regarding the takedown requests for videos featuring Lisa Lambe's name and likeness on the CelticWomanForum.net YouTube page.

We understand your perspective; however, we want to clarify that these takedown requests are not intended to hurt you, your channel, or any fans. Please know that these requests were made due to serious breaches in the use of Lisa Lambe's name and likeness in recent months, which are protected under various laws and GDPR precedents. As a result, we decided to review all cases of the use of Lisa Lambe's name and likeness without explicit permission.

In line with applicable laws, including GDPR precedents and copyright regulations, we take very seriously the responsibility to protect the rights and privacy of Lisa. This includes the right to control the use of her name and likeness on various platforms, including YouTube.

We encourage you to respect these rights and understand that our actions are not a reflection of any lack of appreciation for your support. We appreciate the honor you find in sharing Lisa’s music, and please know that Lisa values dedicated fans like yourself. Our aim is to ensure that the use of Lisa Lambe's name and likeness is done in a way that respects her rights and the legal framework in place.

We are willing to retract the request with YouTube on one condition: that you promptly remove any and all instances of the use of Lisa Lambe's name or likeness that do not have her explicit permission. This step is crucial to ensuring compliance with the legal protections in place.

Please let us know once you have made the necessary adjustments, and we will take the appropriate steps to retract the request with YouTube.

Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and support of Lisa as an artist.

Sincerely,

Tom O’Brien
On behalf of Lisa Lambe

They wanted me to remove any video that had Lisa in it well they can ask but i am not required to do that since most if not all the videos on the channel have copyrights owned by Celtic Woman and lisa image in these videos is owned by CW since she is just a contracted singer. I did remove 1 video it was of Lisa after she had gone out on her own and I have removed her name from any video title or Disc. so I removed 4 names from titles I will keep the forum on Private for a few days and then open it back up

let me know what you think of the email
Glen
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2023, 09:01:26 PM »

I get it in the context of GDPR (aka the reason why you have to be presented with a cookie prompt on basically every website now). It's a very protective legislation, which has benefits and drawbacks. If she's had some recent issues with unauthorized content distribution, it's understandable why her team is cracking down on it.

But where are they drawing the line there? Like, should I be deleting my Instagram post of her singing the Irish anthem at the Notre Dame vs Navy game in Dublin a few weeks ago?
urbanracer34

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2023, 09:31:56 PM »

I think we should begin setting up shop somewhere else.

Youtube is mainstream and most DMCA takedowns usually are some script kiddie trying to cause trouble. I don't think that is the case here and is a credible threat.

Other places may turn a blind eye. That may be to our advantage.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, The Forums Youtube channel - Theme by GlenS