Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:35:12 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Celtic Woman News
| | | |-+  They are recording something!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: They are recording something!  (Read 8868 times)
CelticSweater
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2019, 02:13:41 AM »

Squeeeee this is making me sooo excited! Of course, everything they record and put out makes me happy!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that they spoil us rotten with so much amazing music, especially the past few years when they've put out one album after another! That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside like Celtic Woman wrapped a soft fluffy sweater around me! They're so awesome!
White Rose

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2019, 08:17:55 AM »

https://music.apple.com/us/album/ancient-land-deluxe/1475812524

Oh boy. 9 additional ones!
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2019, 09:28:01 AM »

Squeeeee this is making me sooo excited! Of course, everything they record and put out makes me happy!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that they spoil us rotten with so much amazing music, especially the past few years when they've put out one album after another! That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside like Celtic Woman wrapped a soft fluffy sweater around me! They're so awesome!

Yes, so much appreciation to them for spoiling us with so much beautiful music! They work so hard! Love them so much!
CelticSweater
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2019, 06:30:58 AM »

https://music.apple.com/us/album/ancient-land-deluxe/1475812524

Oh boy. 9 additional ones!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am FANGIRLING SO HARD right now! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2019, 08:15:09 AM »

What makes them and us feel so warm inside via Celtic Woman is we are all on this journey together. CW team and it's members is the platform that touches us one another in love and heart no matter where we're at. You can feel the connection these friends will always bring you to the true light! We should hold these in our hearts as Best Friends true BFFs with our lives. I'm sure the fans keep them pursue all these travels and not see their friends and families just for us! So it's the same for them. They are awesome!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that they spoil us rotten with so much amazing music, especially the past few years when they've put out one album after another! That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside like Celtic Woman wrapped a soft fluffy sweater around me! They're so awesome but True and Real.
;D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 08:17:33 AM by rfcw » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2019, 10:03:00 AM »

What makes them and us feel so warm inside via Celtic Woman is we are all on this journey together. CW team and it's members is the platform that touches us one another in love and heart no matter where we're at. You can feel the connection these friends will always bring you to the true light! We should hold these in our hearts as Best Friends true BFFs with our lives. I'm sure the fans keep them pursue all these travels and not see their friends and families just for us! So it's the same for them. They are awesome!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact that they spoil us rotten with so much amazing music, especially the past few years when they've put out one album after another! That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside like Celtic Woman wrapped a soft fluffy sweater around me! They're so awesome but True and Real.
;D

❤❤❤❤❤❤
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, They are recording something! - Theme by GlenS