Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:52:51 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  CW Photos & Graphics
| | | |-+  Celtic Woman as Sims
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman as Sims  (Read 4175 times)
chandlermattson
« on: January 03, 2019, 11:10:34 AM »

About 2 years ago, I made the CW ladies as characters on The Sims 4 (a video game). I thought this was just something fun to share, and I hope you can tell who they all are! (Tara's Sim is separated from the rest because she was announced as a member a couple months after I made this collage, and I remember being so happy when Tara liked and shared it on her Twitter page. :D)

And since this was made a couple years back and the lineup has changed now, I'll have to add a Megan Sim when I get the time. :)

Also, just a bonus, on Méav's Sim, I tried to copy the outfit she wore during Divinas. :D

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:24:12 AM by chandlermattson » Logged
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:27:20 PM »

These are pretty great!  Thanks for sharing.  I think I can recognize most of them just because of hair color and chronological ordering.

If Mairéad Carlin is wearing the bright green dress, I suggest making her hair darker and her skin lighter.

The two brunettes on the left look so similar, but I think one must be Lynn and the other must be Dierdre.
chandlermattson
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 05:52:24 PM »

These are pretty great!  Thanks for sharing.  I think I can recognize most of them just because of hair color and chronological ordering.

If Mairéad Carlin is wearing the bright green dress, I suggest making her hair darker and her skin lighter.

The two brunettes on the left look so similar, but I think one must be Lynn and the other must be Dierdre.

Yay, thank you for your comment! Yes, that's Mairéad Carlin in the bright green (Emerald Tour Act 2 ;)) dress, and I agree - I wish that I had made her skin lighter.

You are right! That's Deirdre (short hair / purple dress) and Lynn (long hair / white dress). Those were the 2 most difficult for me to make. And as for the dresses, I tried to get them as close to the ones the girls have actually worn on DVDs or during tours. :)
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »

The Tara one is perfect.....you know it`s Tara as soon as you see it.
chandlermattson
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 08:17:28 PM »

The Tara one is perfect.....you know it`s Tara as soon as you see it.

Thanks! :) :D ;D
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2019, 03:46:15 PM »

Lisa Lambe what she wears with her hair is lovely as to who She Is.
Hayley, Tara & Alex are spot on.

If that's Alex Sharpe on the right side looking over side to Mairead Nesbitt the SMILE and Face Is the one that warm our Hearts
ALEX is 100% Perfect in the Face and Mood :D!
chandlermattson
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »

Lisa Lambe what she wears with her hair is lovely as to who She Is.
Hayley, Tara & Alex are spot on.

If that's Alex Sharpe on the right side looking over side to Mairead Nesbitt the SMILE and Face Is the one that warm our Hearts
ALEX is 100% Perfect in the Face and Mood :D!

Thank you! For Lisa Lambe's dress, I tried to copy the 1st act one from HfC. :)

Yep, you are right - that is Alex! ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:25:23 PM by chandlermattson » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman as Sims - Theme by GlenS