Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:34:45 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Chloe Agnew
| | |-+  Ellijay GA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ellijay GA  (Read 906 times)
dbbii

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2022, 11:07:14 AM »

An opportunity arose to get out of town the weekend of December 10th.  So, bought a ticket to see Chloe in North Georgia on the 11th.  According to Google, it's only 1-1/2 hours from the Atlanta airport.  Since Atlanta has a lot of flights to a lot of places, CW is in New Philadelphia, Ohio on the 13th.  That's doable either by driving or flying. Only real issue is the selection of seats isn't great. 
dbbii

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2022, 11:48:49 AM »

I did attend Chloe's show in Georgia on Sunday, the 11th.  It was actually the Atlanta Pops Orchestra with Special Guest Chloe Agnew.  Show was at a place called the Victory Christian Center PAC in East Ellijay, GA.  About 1-1/2 hour drive from the Atlanta Aiport. 

Very nice venue.  Large, open, flexible space.  They used padded chair for seating, supposedly 800.  Mostly full.

I think Chloe did a total of 7 songs.  Interesting to hear her song The Gathering when backed by a full orchestra.  The orchestra probably did 10 or 11 songs. 

There was a M&G prior to the show.  Reminded me of the older ones PBS put on.  Hors'd'Oeuvres and punch.  Started at 6:30 -- Chloe showed up about 7:15.  Got a hug and photo.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Ellijay GA - Theme by GlenS