Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:45:19 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Shows
| |-+  A Christmas Symphony Tour 2022
| | |-+  2022 Christmas Tour
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2022 Christmas Tour  (Read 1728 times)
Granuaile

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2022, 02:57:23 PM »

A website posted about the upcoming symphony tour from Celtic Woman called "A Christmas Symphony"

Description:

Celtic Woman is the most successful all-female group in Irish history, with a legacy of 12 consecutive Billboard number ones, 10 million album sales and an incredible 2 billion online streams to date.

This is a rare opportunity to hear Celtic Woman’s angelic harmonies with the thrilling live sound of a full symphony orchestra in an intimate concert setting.

Christmas in Ireland is all about hospitality. The visitor is greeted with the traditional “hundred thousand welcomes” and is offered the best seat in the house.  Now we invite you to join in the festivities, as the crystalline voices of Celtic Woman melt your cares away.

From delicate traditional Irish carols to magnificent uplifting anthems, Celtic Woman has a wealth of seasonal music to gladden your heart.  Hear stunning new arrangements of the classic Silent Night and the ancient Gaelic carol Dia do Bheatha from their holiday album, The Magic of Christmas. Listen out for the jingle of bells as you glide through the snowy landscape of Sleigh Ride and get ready to sing along when it’s time to Deck the Halls!

When shimmering strings and magnificent brass fanfares are fused with the tinkle of the Irish harp, the proud call of the bagpipes, and the beat of the bodhrán drum, you have a performance to remember. When Celtic Woman sings and plays for you, you have a performance you will never forget.

So, take your seat – and let the holiday season begin!

Source: https://bpo.org/event/celtic-woman/
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 11:46:43 PM »

Very excited for a Christmas tour this year! The second show I've seen listed is with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra on December 17th, which is listed on both the symphony website and ticketmaster.
CelticSweater
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 01:24:59 PM »

This is so awesome! I hope they come to Roanoke or Salem, VA!
John910

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 07:14:43 PM »

I hope they come to Pennsylvania, but closer to me as in Scranton or Wilkes-Barre. Although they usually stop in Bethlehem.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, 2022 Christmas Tour - Theme by GlenS