Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:53:27 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Deirdre Shannon
| | |-+  Anyone know why Deirdre...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone know why Deirdre...  (Read 2599 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2021, 08:15:50 AM »

Anyone know why she filed or sued CW management after. How did she then go on to accept CT? No negative just so curious
kay_girl_97

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 11:24:14 AM »

This is a late reply, but Deirdre was aware that she was only contracted to do one tour with CW, but her agent wanted them to keep her in it after.

Deirdre was fine with it and continued her solo career, but her agency wasn't happy that CW wouldn't keep her when Meav came back after her maternity leave in 2005.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 04:44:50 PM »

This is a late reply, but Deirdre was aware that she was only contracted to do one tour with CW, but her agent wanted them to keep her in it after.

Deirdre was fine with it and continued her solo career, but her agency wasn't happy that CW wouldn't keep her when Meav came back after her maternity leave in 2005.

Oh wow I saw this answer and was interested.

Then upon coming here I was like WHAT
It was me that asked that... So long ago wouldn't remember.

However Thank's for the reply anytime :)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 04:48:40 PM »

Wow! So it's her Agency and Not Deirdre... That's interesting I thought it be Deirdre. What's the big deal with agency if Deirdre is fine. One way Deirdre should had what Alex had.
CWFella2011

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 09:57:37 PM »

Wow! So it's her Agency and Not Deirdre... That's interesting I thought it be Deirdre. What's the big deal with agency if Deirdre is fine. One way Deirdre should had what Alex had.
Or are you saying they should have started having Meav/someone else share the time in 2006 similar to how Meav/Hayley shared in spring 2007.
Five (six soon I hope) shows.
Songs from the Heart -- 4/26/2011.
Voices of Angels -- June 11, 2017 (plus meet & Greet).
Ancient Land -- May 18, 2019.
PFI — April 16, 2022 -- After two pushbacks due to COVID.
Symphony: December 9, 2023 — At last.
20th anniversary tour -- I hope so.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Anyone know why Deirdre... - Theme by GlenS