Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:24:00 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Tara McNeill
| | |-+  Tara's Violin Name
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tara's Violin Name  (Read 6102 times)
chandlermattson
« on: March 26, 2019, 03:24:19 PM »

On Tara's takeover on CW's Instagram stories, Tara says she used to call her violin "Jacob" back when she went through her Twilight obsession. :D

I thought this was hilarious! I myself went through a Twilight phase, and it's funny to know Tara was "Team Jacob," too. ;D
Gregg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 02:13:41 PM »

Nice! I asked her that question since everyone knows abou Beatrice.
chandlermattson
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 05:14:23 PM »

Nice! I asked her that question since everyone knows abou Beatrice.

That's cool!
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 12:31:06 PM »

When I saw them last week after the show(a.k.a. the bus`n greet), Tara had her violin in a hard case slung over her shoulder.I chatted with her, took some pics  then someone asked her a question and she turned around and the case bumped me in the arm.....which I thought was SOOOOO COOOOL.....I got bumped by Tara`s violin case.....only a CW fan would understand  :D
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 01:16:11 PM »

That's cool you bumped into Roger!  The violin is named Roger now, after the violin maker Roger Hansell:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzedI4H8Fn/
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 02:57:51 PM »

So Roger bumped into me.....he`s in a shiny brown case. Tara had other bags with her but one of the roadies told her he`d take them so she could inter-react with the waiting fans....but she kept "Roger" slung over her shoulder the whole time . She looked at me and said "HI!!...it`s nice to see you again"  as this was the third "bus`n greet" with her so I guess she remembered me.She`s such a sweetie and her stage performance is mesmerizing. I had a disposable Walgreens flash camera so when the pics are processed I can put them on my refrigerator with the ones from the last few years. As I flashed the camera in her eyes I said to her"don`t mean to blind you...now don`t walk into the side of the bus"  ;D but she let me take several pics.
chandlermattson
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 06:21:46 PM »

What an honor it must be to be bumped by Roger! :D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 09:13:17 PM »

That's awesome that Roger bumped into you!

I also had a stage door encounter with Roger last weekend - Tara was holding him while my husband and I took a picture with her and when I put my arm around her, my hand rested on Roger's case 😆🙌
Kevin R.I.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 12:02:10 PM »

.....and Tracie STILL hasn`t washed that hand ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 12:21:16 PM »

😂😂😂😂
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 09:49:37 PM »

I also had a stage door encounter with Roger last weekend - Tara was holding him while my husband and I took a picture with her and when I put my arm around her, my hand rested on Roger's case 😆🙌

Lol!

Roger was probably like: "OMG, I'm in contact with Tara AND Tracie at the same time! I'm the luckiest violin in the world!"
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 11:13:19 PM »

Lol!

Roger was probably like: "OMG, I'm in contact with Tara AND Tracie at the same time! I'm the luckiest violin in the world!"

😀 Thanks Tom! Roger must like gingers 😉
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Tara's Violin Name - Theme by GlenS