Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:16:58 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Fun and Games (Moderator: Kevin R.I.)
| | |-+  Name That Tune
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Name That Tune  (Read 26466 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2024, 03:38:48 PM »

I know the answer for so long...just been letting someone else have a shot, it's been so long and over 3 hints ...wow
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2024, 10:34:18 AM »

I know the answer for so long...just been letting someone else have a shot, it's been so long and over 3 hints ...wow

Oh ok. That's nice of you!

Did you see Hint #1? "This song appears on a CW 'normal' album and a CW Christmas album." How many songs besides this song fit that description? I can't think of others off the top of my head.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2024, 01:21:33 PM »

Did you see Hint #1? "This song appears on a CW 'normal' album and a CW Christmas album." How many songs besides this song fit that description? I can't think of others off the top of my head.

Haha. It's just that if I answer then I have to figure out the next tune question. ;D
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2024, 02:11:40 PM »

Is it Walking In the Air?
LakersCeltics

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2024, 05:20:39 PM »

Yes! You got it!  ;D

It's on CW Best of Christmas. If you didn't know it came from a Christmas tv special, you may not know it's a Christmas song.
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2024, 02:09:15 PM »

Yes! You got it!  ;D

It's on CW Best of Christmas. If you didn't know it came from a Christmas tv special, you may not know it's a Christmas song.

I do know it's a Christmas song from The Snowman if I'm right..😍
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Name That Tune - Theme by GlenS