Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:45:30 PM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  Everything Else
| |-+  Other Musicians (Moderator: CWazyTom)
| | |-+  The Gothard Sisters: online concert available this week!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Gothard Sisters: online concert available this week!  (Read 1959 times)
VegasDavid

🌴

View Profile My home page
« on: March 18, 2020, 01:15:53 AM »

The Gothard Sisters are some sisters in the northwestern U.S. who have been making Celtic music together since they were little girls.  They have made several albums, and regularly tour around the U.S. performing their music in concert halls and festivals.

This week, the Gothard Sisters have a Stay-At-Home St. Pat's Show you can watch from home!  It went live at the stroke of midnight in Pacific Time on St. Patrick's Day and it sounds like they will take it down after a week.  You can watch it for free on YouTube and then decide how much you want to pay them, or pay nothing at all.

They mostly played songs from their albums, but they also did some other songs and had some fun live shenanigans.  The audio quality could use some work, but I really appreciated the fact that they had multiple cameras and they edited the video from them together.

https://www.gothardsisters.com/stay-at-home-st-pat-s-show
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:01:26 PM by VegasDavid » Logged
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 06:08:59 PM »

I listened to this concert while I worked today and I really enjoyed it. They would be fun to see live someday, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the recommendation David!
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 06:30:33 PM »

I listened to this concert while I worked today and I really enjoyed it. They would be fun to see live someday, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the recommendation David!

Tracie the Gothard sisters do mostly fairs and celtic festivals and such during the summer months and do a hand full of christmas shows around there home which is  Edmonds, Washington. They produce there own CD's and DVD's they have there own studio in there home
Tracie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 09:53:08 PM »

Tracie the Gothard sisters do mostly fairs and celtic festivals and such during the summer months and do a hand full of christmas shows around there home which is  Edmonds, Washington. They produce there own CD's and DVD's they have there own studio in there home

Cool, thanks Glen! If I'm recalling correctly, I think they were at either the Minnesota or the Iowa Irish festival last summer. I'll watch for that in the future.
CWazyTom
Global Moderator

CWazy for Celtic Woman. Chlovër for life.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 07:16:41 PM »

I finally finished watching their St. Patrick's Day concert. It was fun.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, The Gothard Sisters: online concert available this week! - Theme by GlenS