Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:18:50 AM

Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Celtic Woman Forum
|-+  The Cast
| |-+  Celtic Woman
| | |-+  Celtic Woman: 1 Spark Album Tie-Breaker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celtic Woman: 1 Spark Album Tie-Breaker  (Read 2290 times)
rfcw

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2019, 01:12:09 PM »

Dear Forum friends :)
As we know we are all enjoying these overall
Celtic Woman posts such as"favorite openers", "favorite ceili", "ties in the past", 1 Spark Album Pick. [/b]For us to continue it looks like we will be needing to agree on a new location for all these ongoing active activities as Glen S has moved for example polls to Celtic Woman Tour folders.

Please follow the on screen links that will guide you
to the portal of polls where you can submit your votes for currently

Ancient Land
Destiny Tie-Breaker
 and coming soon finally Lullaby which will wrap up the amazing idea.

Enjoy! :)
http://www.celticwomanforum.net/index.php?topic=818.0

Forum Location: Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 10:17:50 AM by rfcw » Logged
GlenS
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 03:50:04 PM »

RF im not sure whats the deal here i moved the topic's to the show board they were labeled to like

1 Album Spark Pick Ancient Land #10 

Tie Breaker! Destiny

1 Album Spark Pick Destiny #8

1 Album Spark Pick Emerald #9

as you can see each one is for a show so thats why i moved them and you bring up that there is no Games board here thats right and there never will as at the old Forum about 72% of the posts are in the games board and the way i look at it this is for Celtic Woman stuff not games

Also when i move a topic it leaves the board there with a link to where it was moved so you don't have to tell people where it wen

Ancient I guess im kind or a dummy here as i have no idea what these polls are even for 1 Album Spark Pick Ancient Land means nothing to me
rfcw

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 06:10:31 PM »

I added the album name to the title so everyone would know when the next poll is open.

For those who don't understand those that do know from the first participatory post they named 1 song or with 1 solo from each CW album. Everyone had unique result picks then the idea was to come up with a star pick for each as a forum pick.

I see you moved because 1 poll post said Destiny or Emerald or Ancient Land. If you don't want any polls on the Celtic Woman folder then favorite ceili & favorite opener would have to go too since they are CW polls as well like mine no different. If "Favorite 1 song by album" makes more sense in title name however to score them requires 10 polls at least. Lullaby is the last 1 along with the tie breaker we are practicly at the end about.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Celtic Woman Forum, Celtic Woman: 1 Spark Album Tie-Breaker - Theme by GlenS